The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
She looks like her momma Dev. She's the smiliest baby I've ever seen. She's like her cousin Crew in that regard. They both just smile. All the time.

Absolutely adorable. My little girl is the same way. One day I will make a video of what I get to see every morning when I go get her from her crib. Just a big ol' grin from ear to ear.

Yeah dude, she's walking around and she's stubborn, LOL

That's an incredibly cute pic. Love it.

Here you go Seth. Taken two days ago;

vu8y5eza.jpg

Adorable child! Side note, the guy that invented the Strider is from the Black hills. Solid invention and yet are HOT around here. Every little cousin of mine has one and should for that matter

Not entirely sure why, but I just signed up for call tonight. I hope they take it easy on me.

You ever drink Bailey's from a shoe?

Not entirely sure why, but I just signed up for call tonight. I hope they take it easy on me.
Hello Frank, this is the weekend. Would have been nice to see you. Maybe next time!

Frank, its a Monster Energy kind of day.

And the Canadan post watch is up to 1299. His next post will be 1300!! We might see our first 3000 post month on THP by one single member. You can do it Dan!

Fall break starts today. Which means everyone leaves campus, except for me. This weekend is going to be awesome.

And the Canadan post watch is up to 1299. His next post will be 1300!! We might see our first 3000 post month on THP by one single member. You can do it Dan!

It's never been done? Whew.. I am officially on a mission. And it won't be garbage to get there. No hollow victories for this guy.

It's never been done? Whew.. I am officially on a mission. And it won't be garbage to get there. No hollow victories for this guy.

That would be ridiculous. 100 posts per day. Crazy.

He has been on a tear lately. Canadan are you experience a manic episode? Do you need a mood stabilizer.

LOL @ mood stabilizer.

I dont know for sure but I cant imagine anyone has ever had 3K post in a month. We might have to change your name from Canadan to Canadan3K

Yeah, lol. You could never be busy to accomplish that feat.
Sure ya can, you can post late and early when you only sleep for 3-4 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back