Machine Putter Thread

It'll need a silicone wipe down post round IIRC Buck.

i thought it might. i have quite a few of those. i now buy them in bulk wish costco sold them!

i thought it might. i have quite a few of those. i now buy them in bulk wish costco sold them!

Get some eezox, a light spray in the HC will help coat it any time it goes in and out. Its good stuff.

I think I've still got 2 silicone rags somewhere, I have to wipe down my Huey now and again.

Get some eezox, a light spray in the HC will help coat it any time it goes in and out. Its good stuff.

I think I've still got 2 silicone rags somewhere, I have to wipe down my Huey now and again.

yeah mine too. i really hope the finish last long on this one. as much as this is nice enough for a collector type piece IMO theres no way it won't be getting gamed.

yeah mine too. i really hope the finish last long on this one. as much as this is nice enough for a collector type piece IMO theres no way it won't be getting gamed.

Exactly, its why I'm pondering all stainless or copper head with stainless flanges/hosel's....no carbon for me on this one.

congrats on the low putt round. i didn't mean that you didn't i wipe it down after every single hole and then wash and wipe after 9 and 18 usually. i dunno if the hot gun salts finish will rust or not. might be a good question for me to ask.

I think my last 3 rounds were 29, 34, 29 putts. The Betti is treating me very well. When I used the Machine, I could not get it out of my head. I just thought about that thing rusting all the time.

I think my last 3 rounds were 29, 34, 29 putts. The Betti is treating me very well. When I used the Machine, I could not get it out of my head. I just thought about that thing rusting all the time.

lol don't put those horrible thoughts in my head! i only have 1 putter that has rust on it and it kills me and its a cheap one that i forgot to wipe down and put away wet i think.

lol don't put those horrible thoughts in my head! i only have 1 putter that has rust on it and it kills me and its a cheap one that i forgot to wipe down and put away wet i think.

Sorry bro lol. You are used to those kinds of putters though. My equipment needs to be work horses and not show pieces. I take good care of my stuff, but it does show its wear.

Chatting with Chris right now. Going to have to pass muster with SWMBO but should be fine.

Really liking the sounds of things already.

Chatting with Chris right now. Going to have to pass muster with SWMBO but should be fine.

Really liking the sounds of things already.

I like not being alone talking to Chris. LOL

Got an update from Dave today asking some questions on my hand bent hosel and making sure its the way that i want it to be with toe hang, lie and offset. here are some early photos on it showing the hosel and toe hang which is at 4:30 just where i wanted it since i'll have a Face balanced modulated CS also. He still needs to buff out the hosel and straighten it a bit but i think it looks great and will give me some options on whats best for me personally with regards to toe hang and also another look if i want to mix it up. I was just thanking dave tonight for writing me and keeping me updated on the process and being a huge part of it. its so nice being updated and being asked questions to make sure that i am 100% on board on whats being done and the options that are available. so far this custom putter as far as the process has been has been one of the most fun to be a part of. Looks like he said he could get the finish done and have it ready to be handled again by this weekend and possibly heading my way early next week!

MP_M2A_Cu_HBH_wip_DB3_A_Rebuck_WIP_11c.jpg

MP_M2A_Cu_HBH_wip_DB3_A_Rebuck_WIP_11th.jpg

Wow....yet another gorgeous putter Buck.

Poor Jman, this thread must be killing him!!

Thats pretty sweet Buck!

Keep the updates coming, it is shaping up nicely!

Thanks Buck! Appreciate the great comments. The Gun blue is really going to look great with the Copper :)

And the Gun Blue will need to be wiped down from time to time. I normally wipe mine down at the end of the round and they have lasted quite awhile :)

Thanks

-Chris

Poor Jman, this thread must be killing him!!

Mine is ordered brother! Hehe

Buck, that is fantastic, I can't wait to see the finished product. I really can't.

I like that new neck much better than the other one, Buck. Just personal preference.

I like that new neck much better than the other one, Buck. Just personal preference.

Bucky is gonna have two necks IIRC. That one and the modular center shaft. He's an animal! :alien:

He's crazy lol. The industrial look isn't really my absolute favorite, but its hard to deny that is an attractive looking putter.

He's crazy lol. The industrial look isn't really my absolute favorite, but its hard to deny that is an attractive looking putter.

I was the same for a long time with the Machine look Hawk...hell I owned a bronze one for a while and just couldn't do it, it took this flange to bring me around. Just something about it for me.

Bucky is gonna have two necks IIRC. That one and the modular center shaft. He's an animal! :alien:

two necks and two flanges...... well to start! :alien:

Mine is ordered brother! Hehe

Buck, that is fantastic, I can't wait to see the finished product. I really can't.

hahah couldn't stand it huh lol, probably an epic skim but what did you end up going with?

Back