The 2015-16 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go to bed early my arse!!!! I'm just getting started

KB and I just popped a bottle of the bubbly stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gawg I luv ya you crack me up

Good lord

Oh my... LOL. This is awful

Geez guess OSU should have had that B1G spot. Yep I just said it.

Yeah, that defense isn't going to work. Against anyone.

As if my hate for Lane Kiffin couldn't grow any larger...but we can't stop them.

I will say. Bama heck of a running team.. Oh wait.. Them there are passes.

Kiffin is actually a good offensive coordinator. Pains me to say that.

Probably shouldn't have lost to this MSU team if you wanted that spot.

Is this the vaunted Michigan State defense we've heard about all year.

Pathetic.

Can't believe OSU lost to Michigan State. Their D is garbage.

Gawg I luv ya you crack me up

I don't come on here often, but when I do, I crack folks arses up lol

Happy New Years folks ?

Is this the vaunted Michigan State defense we've heard about all year.

Pathetic.
I don't think you've heard about MSUs defense all year. It's been a weakness, especially the secondary. At least that's my opinion from an insiders perspective. We got exposed on the largest stage.

We saved the Buckeyes the embarrassment. At least, that's what they said when they lost to us.

Mother Nature played a role in it. Hate to blame the elements but it took away our speed advantage we had at every position and kept the game real close until MSU kicked a field goal. Oh well. Can't wait till tomorrow when the good games are on. These two games today have sucked

6303233416_85f3bfb70d_b.jpg

I'll say it and get ridiculed, perhaps rightfully so. If Ohio state plays this team in normal weather conditions they win easily 9 of 10 times.

Maybe I'm wrong and we'll find out tomorrow.

Yes they both played in the same conditions but it definitely favored sparty. Without the threat of any pass Ohio state couldn't expose their defensive weakness like Alabama has.

Yes I'm spiteful ha-ha.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'll give deuce, sposey and JMan credit, even though they are Sooners, but they posted in the thread during the good and the bad today from their team and took the lumps in the end.

Seth....ole Seth, congrats on your win buddy. I know how much you love your team. But easy coming in here after the fact to boast on these guys that were in it in here from the beginning. It's much easier to do in here after your team wins to tell everyone I told you so. But again congrats. Good luck next week brother.

This is embarrassing.

I'll say it and get ridiculed, perhaps rightfully so. If Ohio state plays this team in normal weather conditions they win easily 9 of 10 times.

Maybe I'm wrong and we'll find out tomorrow.

Yes they both played in the same conditions but it definitely favored sparty. Without the threat of any pass Ohio state couldn't expose their defensive weakness like Alabama has.

Yes I'm spiteful ha-ha.

Surprisingly, I'm not going to ridicule you! :alien: Play like you guys did against Michigan, and there's a different outcome against us. As it was, sometimes the best team doesn't win. And I'm not afraid to say that either. You guys match up against Bama better and would've been a better game because, well, as we showed, we aren't much of a match.

I am really torn now, I hate both teams in the NC game. If bama wins then we have to hear about how great the sec is, if Clemson wins we have to hear dabo. Can the game just be cancelled please

I didn't think Bama was this good or that MSU was this bad. I knew State wasn't great, but man.

Spread predictions for the NCG?

Bama -5?

I am really torn now, I hate both teams in the NC game. If bama wins then we have to hear about how great the sec is, if Clemson wins we have to hear dabo. Can the game just be cancelled please

WAIT! The SEC isn't great ??????

No way any knowledgeable football fan can use the SEC is the best argument. They were so bad this year. Even Bama isn't a traditional sec team especially on offense. They remind me of a Jim Tressel Ohio State team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back