NEW ESPN Streak for the Cash THP group (SPOILERS)

Actually, I thought I had a decent month, probably my best ever. Shows how terrible I've been.

Horrible month thus far, but if you work it out right, 20 picks are available today.

Horrible month thus far, but if you work it out right, 20 picks are available today.

And if you get the most picks in a row right today, you win $10,000!

And if you get the most picks in a row right today, you win $10,000!

The app is nice since it notifies you when your pick is final. I don't miss making many picks anymore, except when I am golfing.

Been below .500 since the first day of the month. Finally got back over .500 with the Tottenham last minute win.

Was 12-8 on Christmas Day.

Free "win" pick until 10:30am

Haven't posted standings in a while. jhstew won the month with a .700 winning percentage. ozzman and OldeAtlanta also finished over .600 (of those who averaged a pick a day).

ozzman had the most in a row (11). I had the most wins overall (88) but I also finished under .500, so go figure.

January standings. jhstew leads with a .745 percentage to lead all people who averaged a pick a day. Ozzman had a .651 percentage with 35 more picks and also had the longest streak of 11 games. Dtak led the group with 88 correct picks.

Best month in a while. I think the streak master took it easy on us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Standings for February. Golf Ghost led in winning percentage with .630; ozzman had the longest streak with 10; and Smallville had the most wins with 104.

Just ended a 12 game winning streak (11 today).

Standings for March. jhstew leads with a .758 winning percentage, and I had the most wins in a row (12) and wins for the month (99).

Last edited:
Results for April. Golf Ghost led with a .667 percentage, Golf Ghost, Olde Atlanta, G$$$$ and I tied for most in a row with 11 and I had the most wins (97).

End of the month. dtak led with a .656 percentage. ozz man had the longest streak at 11 straight wins, and I had the most wins overall at 84 thus proving further that I have no life.

Ouch! Last place, can't remember the last time that happened.

Totally forgot about this. Will start again for the new month!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks for consolidating this almost every month. What's your strategy for getting so many picks in?

Thanks for consolidating this almost every month. What's your strategy for getting so many picks in?

I have the app on my phone. It lets you know when the pick is over.

Got to 100 with two picks left.

Results for July. jhstew led with a .644 winning percentage. G$$$ had the most in a row (10) and I had the most correct picks (101).

While no one was looking, jhstew ran off 15 in a row. Nice job!

I was doing good for a while. But have just tied my most losses in a row with nine. Hope to end that with the next pick!

I was doing good for a while. But have just tied my most losses in a row with nine. Hope to end that with the next pick!

Success!

Back