The Official 2015-16 NBA Thread

Cavs just blew a 5 point lead with 30 secs at home and lost on a 3 at the buzzer after a lost rebound on a missed free throw....could smell it coming a mile away

Seriously

Cavs trying to trade Moz, sadly they need to get rid of Varajao but hes a Lebron fav and not going anywhere
Oh and they are interested in Lyle Borver

The Cavaliers are interested in Kyle Korver and also have Tyreke Evans and Omer Asik on their radar, while recent talks with the Kings about Timofey Mozgov have met with rejection from Sacramento, Brian Windhorst of ESPN said in a radio appearance today on ESPN Cleveland’s “The Really Big Show,” according to a series of tweets fromESPN Cleveland.

Moz is alright but he always seems to be a bit too dramatic for me. Every time he gets in the paint, he's begging the refs for a call.

Not contesting his capacity to play basketball is greater than Andy, but I'm really bored of watching him slap his own arm hahaha

Moz is alright but he always seems to be a bit too dramatic for me. Every time he gets in the paint, he's begging the refs for a call.

Not contesting his capacity to play basketball is greater than Andy, but I'm really bored of watching him slap his own arm hahaha

Yeah I just dont want them paying $9.3M next year too for Andy, heck they are paying him that this year for 2 points and 3 rebounds a game, twice as much cash as Moz

Yeah I just dont want them paying $9.3M next year too for Andy, heck they are paying him that this year for 2 points and 3 rebounds a game, twice as much cash as Moz

Some of the contracts are a joke to me.. Well, probably most of them, but some more than others. I still think the Thompson contract was atrocious, but if that's what Gilbert wants to pay, let him.

Here's to hoping the Thunder make a move or two.

Wish more than anything there was a way to get a Tony Allen on this team.

Bullseye.

Ridiculously entertaining game in Boston right now. Clippers-Celtics tied at 132 with under 2 minutes left in OT.

I am so not surprised that things aren't working in Houston with Dwight Howard.

Really curious to see what moves get made, gotta be some action picking up, surely.

I hope Morrey can convince someone to take Howard and that contract. Window is all but shut right now and we need to move him fast

I hope Morrey can convince someone to take Howard and that contract. Window is all but shut right now and we need to move him fast
Someone will fall in love with him just like the Magic, Lakers and Rockets did. No doubt about it. Funny how everywhere he's been it didn't work out and someone or something else was the problem.

Someone will fall in love with him just like the Magic, Lakers and Rockets did. No doubt about it. Funny how everywhere he's been it didn't work out and someone or something else was the problem.
I know the Celtics were rumored to be interested and I truly hope that isn't the case. They need to convert a few of those draft picks into a proven player, but Howard isn't it.

I don't think Houston will have an issue moving Howard, assuming they can get a reasonable package in return. The contract isn't a big deal as Dwight likely opts out this offseason to sign one more long deal, anyway. If he does move on, I have no ill-feelings towards Dwight. Honestly, he's been the most consistent player on the team over the last two playoffs and has played well when his playing time has not been limited.

Say what you want about the ASG... These dudes are un-freaking-real.

[video=youtube;lVS-UHXQPRk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVS-UHXQPRk[/video]

How the Orlando guy didn't win boggles my mind

How the Orlando guy didn't win boggles my mind

I just watched both of their replays. His last dunk that generated a 47 is a joke. That's a 50 dunk.
I really wanted it to end in a tie and that might the first time I have ever said that. Both guys were bringibg 50 dunks and by the second dunk off, both guys should have won.

Varajao offered to magic for channing frye....doubt they bite

Varajao offered to magic for channing frye....doubt they bite

I can't see Andy getting moved. His contract is awful. Maybe next year he gets traded to a team wanting to dump cap but I think he stays put

I can't see Andy getting moved. His contract is awful. Maybe next year he gets traded to a team wanting to dump cap but I think he stays put
1 can dream

phx Suns... Please let Morris go

Back