THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Played outside here in MI today with Tpluff, Michigan Slice, and Bullfrog from Ohio. Weather wasn't really too bad, low 40s but no wind. Some solid golf was played. Always great to play with THP'ers, and get in some RR prep!.
Good shooting?

Good shooting?

Surprisingly yes, pretty impressive scores for February in MI. For your Team Ohio purposes, Bullfrog played very solid golf. Birdied a beastly par 4 that was about 430. Would be a good addition to the team and is a good guy.

The Michiganders played some solid golf. Team Ohio better watch out for Tpluff in June. Kid has some serious game and his game is ready to go right now. Michigan Slice and I hope to join him in a few months.

I've been swinging irons, need to start swinging driver. My irons/wedges were solid today, driver and putter not so much.

I will improve all aspects of my game and will be ready!

Howdy fellas. Heading back to the OH in a few hours. Caught up on the thread, love seeing the all the activity in here.
How did the weekend go? Lots of round and practice? June will be here before we know it

Couldn't get out for a round, but have been practicing a lot of full swings, chipping, and putting. Made a slight adjustment in my alignment after noticing something and think it's going to be a solid improvement. Chipping and putting feel as good as ever.

Howdy fellas. Heading back to the OH in a few hours. Caught up on the thread, love seeing the all the activity in here.
How did the weekend go? Lots of round and practice? June will be here before we know it

Had a good round today. Thought it would be a mud show. But it wasn't bad at all. Shot a 39/39 78. One birdie lots of pars few bogeys. All in all great round.

Had a good round today. Thought it would be a mud show. But it wasn't bad at all. Shot a 39/39 78. One birdie lots of pars few bogeys. All in all great round.

Nice shooting Scott!

Heck of a round

Nice round Scott!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunner and I played our weekly sim round on Tuesday. We both played really solid. Then we headed to the golf show Sat / Sun where I was able to snag a few more tools for this season. Have been working on putting a lot at home too.

Looks like you guys had an awesome time down there. Was pretty cool following along and the courses looked incredible! Safe travels...

Had a decent weekend, thanks for asking! Was able to take some swings Saturday and that translated into a pretty good round today. The other 3 hopefuls that I was with also had great showings.

Last edited:
THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Gunner and I played our weekly sim round on Tuesday. We both played really solid. Then we headed to the golf show Sat / Sun where I was able to snag a few more tools for this season. Have been working on putting a lot at home too.

Looks like you guys had an awesome time down there. Was pretty cool following along and the courses looked incredible! Safe travels...

Last edited:
9ba188180f5d7ab44994a554698713e5.jpg

So guys....

Did you get the knee pads from the golf show?

Phillyv, I didn't even get to tell you about my ongoing flooring project because you have literally said less than 10 words to me in the 3x we've met. (Including the golf show Saturday where I came up to you and Mrs. V and tried to be friendly) I can put on a fake !! No need to stoop...or squat or whatever it is you have against me bud. You sure are the opposite of your friendly all inclusive online persona. I think if you spent 2 minutes actually getting to know me then you would form the proper opinion of me. I know others on THP are actually interested in getting to know the person.

didn't expect me to take the high road here....?

Haha I forgot that damn alien thing again

Haha I forgot that damn alien thing again

Ahh, the forgotten emoji! Wars have been fought for less...

Think I played three rounds this weekend. Was kind of a blur due to all the fun.

Phillyv, I didn't even get to tell you about my ongoing flooring project because you have literally said less than 10 words to me in the 3x we've met. (Including the golf show Saturday where I came up to you and Mrs. V and tried to be friendly) I can put on a fake !! No need to stoop...or squat or whatever it is you have against me bud. You sure are the opposite of your friendly all inclusive online persona. I think if you spent 2 minutes actually getting to know me then you would form the proper opinion of me. I know others on THP are actually interested in getting to know the person.

didn't expect me to take the high road here....?

This isn't the thread for this discussion. And apparently it's not the thread for jokes and smack talk either. Back to being PC because apparently everything is taken personal and literal.

Where's that butthurt cannon when you need it?

This isn't the thread for this discussion. And apparently it's not the thread for jokes and smack talk either. Back to being PC because apparently everything is taken personal and literal.

I love jokes!!! I love smack....just making sure everyone else knows the background music. If you actually tried to get to know me in real life, I wouldn't have any chance to misinterpret your bogus posts about me. Literally less than 10 words.

Where's that butthurt cannon when you need it?

Shouldn't I be the one firing it this time?

Shouldn't I be the one firing it this time?

Let's let this guy do it :alien:

He's always missing at the crucial time, he needs to feel included.

Back