The best shot of the round

A thirty yard chip to about 3 inches. I caught the slope perfectly as I pictured.

Haven't had too many lately but Hole 12 at Kangs course is a doozie par 5. Hit his 3w and then my 4I on approach to 15'. Missed Eagle but got the bird. Thanks again buddy for letting me play your beautiful course!

Hole 5, 109 out to a back pin and hit a choked down PW to 14 inches. Gimme birdie.

After a decent but no roll drive (wet conditions), hit my 22* hybrid from 192 pin uphill, to about 20 feet. Two putted for par on a very tight, difficult hole.
Sticking the green from that distance is awesome.

30 foot slight downhill putt with right to left break, center of the cup for birdie. Great way to start a round.

I played yesterday... but my best shot of the round was a 5 iron on the 185 yard par 3 7th hole. It started at the pin, but the bit of breeze carried it just right. The ball hit the green and stopped dead... 21 feet from the hole.

I also hit a solid 7 iron on the par 5 2nd hole that made me happy. Nothing spectacular, but it's been a LONG time since I hit iron shots as crisply as I did yesterday.

Sent From My Samsung Note 4 Using Tapatalk

PW slightly uphill and into the wind from 125 to 4 feet for the birdie.

Haven't had too many lately but Hole 12 at Kangs course is a doozie par 5. Hit his 3w and then my 4I on approach to 15'. Missed Eagle but got the bird. Thanks again buddy for letting me play your beautiful course!

#320yard3wood

Pure luck, but I'm going to say the long downhill putt I made through the green, into the cup of the temporary green today. A weird, fluky way to get a birdie, but a birdie nonetheless.

4 ft putt for par to win our match on 18 in the #THPKickOffClassic today

420yrd Par 4 14th. Had 133 in for second shot. Stuck a GW to 3ft! Made the birdie

During yesterday's round, I found myself 159 out, I hit a nice 7 which stuck to about 8' for birdie. I missed.

Honorable mention, which might actually be a better shot...
I had 146 to a pin with a narrow kidney shaped bunker protecting the pin, with a green sloping away.
I hit a very nice 8 that somehow had enough spin to hold a frozen green and settle 12 feet away.
Couldn't tell how good a shot it was until I approached the green.
I was pleased.

420yrd Par 4 14th. Had 133 in for second shot. Stuck a GW to 3ft! Made the birdie

The only time I will ever have a 133 yard second shot on a 420 yard hole is when you are my schamble partner! haha

The only time I will ever have a 133 yard second shot on a 420 yard hole is when you are my schamble partner! haha

I heard South Florida is really nice this time of year?

My best shot yesterday in the final round of the THP Kickoff Classic yesterday was probably playing the second shot on #1 in the proper direction. Everything else for the rest of the round was gravy after accomplishing that.

I heard South Florida is really nice this time of year?

It is always nicer than South GA! If you had seen my ball striking the last 2 days, you would have been questioning where that was at Disney...haha

My second shot on the par 5 9th hole was from 228 yards (lasered) and slightly up hill. The shot with my 3W was a beautiful bullet that gently faded right toward the flag, ending up about 15 feet above the hole. I missed the eagle but tap in birdies don't suck.

Drove a 265 yard par 4 and knocked in the short putt for eagle.

Only because we played blue tees hahaha. But that 3w was a monster shot!

143m 7 iron to within a foot. Unfortunately someone was 3/4 an inch inside me for B grade pro pin. To make it more painful the C and A grade pins were more than 15 feet from the pin. Tap in birdie.

25356590955_402a012356_o.jpg

Stuck a LW to 2 feet into the wind from 81 yards on 18

Hit a chip shot to 1 foot to save par.

Short 53 yard pitch with the ball about a foot below my feet on a hill and hit it to 15 feet. I was pretty happy with that.

Hit a nine iron off the pin from 134. It bounced about three feet away and I actually made the birdie putt, only one of the day!

Tee shot on #8. Longish par 4 with water all down the right side. Hit 3w off the tee, got a great kick left within 10' of bank and rolled to the middle of the fairway. Or tee ball on #10. 600+ yard par 5 and faded it back to the right middle with a great angle to the prime landing area.

Back