The Beer Thread

Wifey has a meeting in Milwaukee and brought back a six of these. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1455675153.977314.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's right, it's a desert eagle toting cat on a fire breathing unicorn.

Think I've found my new friend. Even kinda looks like me after a sunny round of golf haha

2c65b930dc7873e67ab9ddc8df5e63d2.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

All Shock Top 6-packs have been BOGO at Publix down here for the past week-ish.

Bold City Killer Whale Cream Ale, not sure if it was bad or I don't like Cream Ales, but I did not enjoy it

Trying to finish my keg of Ballast Point Sculpin IPA. A few more gallons to go and I can go pick up my Deschutes Red Chair Northwest Paile Ale.

pic3.jpg

Had this for the first time at a local restaurant, where the owner has over 40 varieties of bourbon and rye on the shelf. I have it when I want to take my time with a beer. Best of both worlds.

Blue Point Winter Ale

I'm 0 for 2 on the night.

What is Blue Point?
Brewery in long Island I guess. Also the maker of a pretty bland winter ale.

I bought my wife a Coney Island Orange Cream Ale. It was pretty good if you like cough syrup. Tasted like **** for those of us that don't.

Brewery in long Island I guess. Also the maker of a pretty bland winter ale.

I bought my wife a Coney Island Orange Cream Ale. It was pretty good if you like cough syrup. Tasted like **** for those of us that don't.
Ugh sounds awful

After trying 3 new beers that were all bad. It's time for an old favorite. Funky Buddha Hop Gun it is

eba7013744b3700c0688eb07d69e128b.jpg

One of my favorite beers, and with the view!

Silver Bullets all day and it is glorious!

eba7013744b3700c0688eb07d69e128b.jpg

One of my favorite beers, and with the view!
Can't believe I still haven't had that.

Couple local brews tonight. Cigar City Jai Alai and Coppertail Night Swim Porter

Can't believe I still haven't had that.

Couple local brews tonight. Cigar City Jai Alai and Coppertail Night Swim Porter
You need to try it, it's so good.

That jai alai one is pretty good too!

You need to try it, it's so good.

That jai alai one is pretty good too!
Jai Alai is the local standard, so no matter where you go you can get it. I was at an Italian pizza place, they had Italian beers only... And Jai Alai

Jai Alai is the local standard, so no matter where you go you can get it. I was at an Italian pizza place, they had Italian beers only... And Jai Alai
We always buy a Six pack or two of Jai Alai when we fly out of Tampa.

I just picked up a 13.2 gallon keg of Deschutes Nitro Red Chair for my man cave. This is maybe my favorite beer. I've got to go to the brew store this morning to get a nitro tap system so it pours correctly!

2a62ae223be8a8ee31d9e0c6084dba06.jpg

This is good.

Not quite Shandy season. But it's coming.

2f1a7aa7bbc2d8f88b9d8903bde626a5.jpg

Another great brew from Shorts...

Back