Puma Biodrive Leather Shoes

I wore these for 67 holes of golf - all walking - last weekend. No slippage, no blisters. Nothing but comfort and a great platform to swing against. These are great shoes, especially for the walking golfer.
That's a lot of holes in a short time for one pair of shoes, speaks volumes to the durability/performance/comfort of them!

I've been on the hunt for a pair, but 12W are full price :banghead:

Last edited:
18 more holes today in these with no foot pain.

Puma BioDrive Leather Golf Shoes

Puma BioDrive Leather Golf Shoes

Hi guys just wondered about these shoes. Ive found some on sale for a good price( to me it is living down here haha).

Being leather are they fully waterproof?

How are they in the wet? I have some spikeless BioFly mesh ones and save them for the summer/dry days.

Do many here use or have tried these shoes?

After getting my spikeless shoes im a massive fan as they are SO comfortable, so i was looking at some spiked ones for winter as my Callaway ones give me blisters, but if these were good in the wet id stay spikeless all year.

Any thoughts and advice would be great, thanks.

Hi guys just wondered about these shoes. Ive found some on sale for a good price( to me it is living down here haha).

Being leather are they fully waterproof? Yes. I have no issues in wet conditions with them but when it's to wet I'm cautious with slipping and wear spikes

How are they in the wet? I have some spikeless BioFly mesh ones and save them for the summer/dry days. No issues with feet getting wet.

Do many here use or have tried these shoes? I have two pairs.

After getting my spikeless shoes im a massive fan as they are SO comfortable, so i was looking at some spiked ones for winter as my Callaway ones give me blisters, but if these were good in the wet id stay spikeless all year. Theses are good all year round IMO.

see answers in the quote

I have a pair of them and I find them super comfy and do well in the wet. But they are leather so prolonged exposure probably wouldn't be a good thing unless you use some waterproofing on them.

I think they have some sort of protection on them to begin with though.

I love them though. Do well with grip in all conditions and feel like there is nothing on your feet.

Being leather are they fully waterproof?

How are they in the wet? I have some spikeless BioFly mesh ones and save them for the summer/dry days.

Do many here use or have tried these shoes?

After getting my spikeless shoes im a massive fan as they are SO comfortable, so i was looking at some spiked ones for winter as my Callaway ones give me blisters, but if these were good in the wet id stay spikeless all year.

I never had any issues with the waterproofing, unlike some other spikeless models I own (FJ, TrueLinks) They are very comfortable and fit really well. They provide solid gription (how's that for a word?) to the ground. See above where I posted after walking @70 holes over a single weekend and not having any issues. I definitely recommend them.

I had one leather pair lose the waterproofing, but they were replaced and the second pair i had no issues and i have no issues in my second pair in regards to waterproofing. Traction is fine in wet conditions

Got a pair of black ones on eBay for $35 plus shipping from Rock Bottom Golf. I would check their listings. They usually have auctions that end everyday around 5-8PM PST.

I had one leather pair lose the waterproofing, but they were replaced and the second pair i had no issues and i have no issues in my second pair in regards to waterproofing. Traction is fine in wet conditions

They looked sharp in the pics. I will have to give these a shot.

Such badass shoes. Comfort and look amazing. Perfect combo.

Such badass shoes. Comfort and look amazing. Perfect combo.

I can't wait to get mine. I have a feeling they'll be getting a lot of use this season

I can't wait to get mine. I have a feeling they'll be getting a lot of use this season

They will....and I need another pair.

Picked up two pair of Puma Biodrive leather for $59/pair!!

Where did you get them at? Was it the first booth by the entrance across from the lessons/demo area?

Got a pair of black ones on eBay for $35 plus shipping from Rock Bottom Golf. I would check their listings. They usually have auctions that end everyday around 5-8PM PST.

That's a pretty good price. Thanks for the tip. Really thinking about adding a pair of these this year.

54 holes in these shoes. .big fan...super comfy

Where did you get them at? Was it the first booth by the entrance across from the lessons/demo area?

Yep, that's the booth

These shoes added 16 yards to my drives!

Thanks for the answers guys. They sound like a great pair of shoes. Now to convince the wife i need some.

I just received a pair of these from eBay. I went with my street shoe size, 11.5. These are rather low volume shoes for my high arch. I have the laces about as loose as they can go, and they feel tight over the top of my foot. I'll fiddle with these around the house.

Aside from questionable fit for my foot, they seem like great shoes.

They definitely run a little small, I'm typically a 12 and their 12 is definitely a little snug, but I usually like a little room so they fit pretty well.

I just went for a mile walk in these with the dogs. I think they will be fine. Snug is good description, and they should settle in a little. The grip is excellent, and I like the lower heel. Keepers. :D

I wear a 11.5 and had to go with a 12.

Back