Super Stroke Putter grips all you want to know

I have the Pistol GT 2.0 on the way, but just cant find any of the others to try out.

Looking for any of the Counter Core grips, but just cant find the standard Mid Slim 2.0 or the Slim 3.0 w/ Counter Core anywhere.

Okay. SS is sending those to me anyway and should have them well before AL THP event. I will put them on the van.

Okay. SS is sending those to me anyway and should have them well before AL THP event. I will put them on the van.
Thanks!

First round out on course with the Pistol GT tour and it confirmed for me how good of a shape it is. Going to be getting one of the bigger ones for the GF's putter, but the tour is just such a good shape and size for me.

Thinking about putting a pistol grip on my MXM that's coming in. Just need to figure out which one. Also love the feel of the Flatso 1.1 but the pistol grip just intrigues me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The new betti is 360g. Put a new pistol GT tour on with the counter core in and it's basically perfection. Again, such a great shape for a putter grip.

The new betti is 360g. Put a new pistol GT tour on with the counter core in and it's basically perfection. Again, such a great shape for a putter grip.

How did you install it?

How did you install it?

Tape and solvent. For superstrokes I put the putter head on the floor so I can push down harder since they don't expand as easily. Slides right on

Tape and solvent. For superstrokes I put the putter head on the floor so I can push down harder since they don't expand as easily. Slides right on

That's what I did.

Ended up ripping right in half.

That's what I did.

Ended up ripping right in half.

Whoa, what? Never had that or heard of that happening. Worst thing that's ever happened with one for me is I cut the putter shaft with something that apparently left it too sharp, so when I tapped it down it cut through the end.

That's really weird though. Were you installing it on a normal diameter shaft?

Whoa, what? Never had that or heard of that happening. Worst thing that's ever happened with one for me is I cut the putter shaft with something that apparently left it too sharp, so when I tapped it down it cut through the end.

That's really weird though. Were you installing it on a normal diameter shaft?

On my Tank #7, pushing it down and the sides just ripped in half. Seemed waaaaaay to thin.

On my Tank #7, pushing it down and the sides just ripped in half. Seemed waaaaaay to thin.

That's strange. Did you reach out to Superstroke or the place you bought it from? Real curious how they would handle it.

I've been playing around with putters in my basement this winter since I can't get to the course, and have been trying various grips from the SS 2.0, 3.0, and Flatso, and also a Lamkin i-line and Winn Midsize Pistol grip, and have actually been having a lot of success with the traditional-sized grips, which has been quite a surprise to me as I've sworn by SuperStrokes for 2+ years. That being said, I still think I'll try out the new pistol grip SS as it seems like that's a nice balance between SS and traditional grips.

What's the big difference between the Pistol GT, GT 1.0 and GT 2.0. Really intrigued by these but love the flatso 1.0 and don't know if spending the $35 on one is worth it without seeing it in hand. Wishing some of the stores around me had these in stock so I could test them out.

What's the big difference between the Pistol GT, GT 1.0 and GT 2.0. Really intrigued by these but love the flatso 1.0 and don't know if spending the $35 on one is worth it without seeing it in hand. Wishing some of the stores around me had these in stock so I could test them out.

Just the size in terms of width. The GT is closer to a midsize pistol and the 1.0 and 2.0 are slightly larger. I went with the regular GT and its right on par with the Slim 1.0 maybe a touch bigger, but smaller than the mid Slim 2.0

Just the size in terms of width. The GT is closer to a midsize pistol and the 1.0 and 2.0 are slightly larger. I went with the regular GT and its right on par with the Slim 1.0 maybe a touch bigger, but smaller than the mid Slim 2.0
So then which size would be closest to the 2.0 midslim?

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

So then which size would be closest to the 2.0 midslim?

Just by going off the regular GT and what the website says I think the 1.0 would be close. The 2.0 might be a touch bigger, but not like 3.0 big.

Hope that makes sense

Just by going off the regular GT and what the website says I think the 1.0 would be close. The 2.0 might be a touch bigger, but not like 3.0 big.

Hope that makes sense
Yes that does...I don't know if I missed it but does anyone know when these will go to retail aka PGA superstore?

Flatso with Countercore....Pistol with Countercore....ahh...

The struggle is real haha

The Pistol grip is awesome.

That's what I'm leaning toward. Currently have both the Flatso 1.0 and Flatso 2.0 on various putters. Thinking maybe the GT 1.0? From everything I've read that's probably closest to the flatso 1.0?

That's what I'm leaning toward. Currently have both the Flatso 1.0 and Flatso 2.0 on various putters. Thinking maybe the GT 1.0? From everything I've read that's probably closest to the flatso 1.0?

Yep 1.0 would be closest. My vote is very much towards the pistol as well.

I went with the 2.0, and freaking love the size.

I went with the 2.0, and freaking love the size.
I really need to try one of these in person! Super intrigued!

Pistol GT 1.0 officially purchased! That ponder didn't take long haha. Thanks all!

Back