Most prized golf item.

My late grandfather's putter. He was the one that got me started info golf by cutting down his old clubs and regripping them for me

Wedge with my 4 sons initials stamped on it and Phils 2012 Medina Rider Cup Flat stick.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 0
e2ee45379b84499626ab939b15c38533.jpg

1st is my Ben hogan signed bag. The autograph faded a bit but still awesome to me.
2nd is the Gary Player signed ball
3rd is my Greg Norman signed ball
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

e2ee45379b84499626ab939b15c38533.jpg

1st is my Ben hogan signed bag. The autograph faded a bit but still awesome to me.
2nd is the Gary Player signed ball
3rd is my Greg Norman signed ball
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's a lot of history there. Awesome collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For me it would be a tie between two items.
Nike Method Concept 2012 British Open Blue edition Putter 34" It was the first piece of nice equipment that i bought myself when i got back into golf, kind of signifies to me actually finding my love of the sport again. Cant putt with it to save my life but I love the looks and the meaning it has to me.
My Rickie Fowler Autographed Puma Hat I won from THP: First ever golf prize and it is special to me because he was who i started watching and following when I got back into golf. It is in a hat case at my office on display. Just an awesome feel good item for me.

For me it's my MC Taylormade staff bag. It's been sitting next to my desk since the day I got back from Myrtle Beach.

My Morgan Cup Callaway X-Hot staff bag.

Other items:
My personal Luke Donald signed hat
My personal signed hat from Annika Sorenstam
My dad's Zebra putter
My first (and only) hole-in-one ball and scorecard
My Open Championship ball marker, given to me by some guy named Chad.

I've got this birdie pin that me and my brother found at goodwill when I was 15 and he was 13. It was like $3 I think, but we decided that we would go play golf and whoever got the first birdie would get the pin.
Neither of us had ever played before and that was when the bug bit me. 4 years later I got the first birdie and won the pin.

I think i have three my dad was a avid golfer. I never liked the sport that much to after he could no longer play. But he gave me a few things. A 1 of 200 custom duke blue devils cart bag with a leather private course bag tag with his name burned in it. And his 1st run putter from when he was a 21 and under member at mini golf

Less than two years ago I found a new family that I didn't know about. Two half-sisters and two half-brothers. Since I had an only child for 67 years that was a shock. Three of them went to Texas A&M affiliated schools so I've got an A&M repair tool and ball marker that is a reminder each time I play.

My Morgan cup trophy followed closely by my Bridgestone staffers.

MC trophy is definitely at the top of the list. Inside is a yellow B-330RX used during A/S.

Callaway Open Championship staff bag is right next to it.

My Grumpy driver head cover that my grand kids gave me!!

My most prized gold item would be my MC Cobra Staff bag as well as my MC putter cover

An old divot tool from a Fathers Day round back in 1999. One of my friends and I took our dads to play one of the nicest courses around here at that time. After he passed away I made sure it was in a safe place.

I don't have many sentimental golf items, at least family related as no one else plays. Hopefully one of my little girls will someday. I guess as of now it would be my Scotty Cameron that my mom got me on my 18th birthday in 99 when I had just started playing

Autographed Payne Stewart golf glove from the Disney tournament in mid 90's.

One of the all time greats.

My score card from the first of only three times that I broke 80. It was a 78. I keep it as a reminder that I have done it, to compensate for those rounds where I thought I had a chance but failed in the end. Unfortunately, the older I get, the more important that card becomes.

I have to add my Gary Player Masters flag to my list of most prized items. Getting to met and spend an hour hearing him was incredible.

4720da81aa2ae656d915305c47f3626d.jpg

#Team441 for the win!!

My dad's 1-iron. Still hitting it for now but will never let it go.

Just my rangefinder I suppose.

My putter, my true money stick

My Wilson Staff persimmon woods that I bought at the Ft Hood golf course when I was 20 yrs old in 1986 and my two scorecards from my PB rounds of even and -1.

The scorecard & W/S Duo that I played all 18 holes for my PB 74.

A few (cheating, but I don't care!)....

DSC_0799-XL.jpg

DSC_0804-XL.jpg

DSC_0805-XL.jpg

DSC_0806-XL.jpg

DSC_0808-XL.jpg

Mine would have to be my hideaway coin from a good friend.

Back