Any current shafts that compare to the old Graf blue?

BamBooBender

See-Moe
Reaction score
Handicap
My brain
That was probably the best shaft I have ever hit, just wondering if there is anything nowadays that has a similar profile, launch, etc.

Axe shafts made by Robin arthur are supposed to be top notch and they are real cheap. He used to design Grafalloy including the Prolite and Blue. He then left the business for awhile and came back doing work for Royal Precision and their Saber line. The Saber Tour Vector in my Cobra SZ400 is awesome and was used by Robert Allenby. Great shaft for the $15 I paid. Robin then did work for Golfworks and Golfsmith. He is great at what he does and I haven't seen a negative thing about Axe shafts. Check out the Axe Xcaliber at Golfworks...

That was probably the best shaft I have ever hit, just wondering if there is anything nowadays that has a similar profile, launch, etc.

With them re releasing the blue, I'd look there first. I currently have the old blue in my driver and it's a nice shaft even after all that's come out

Axe shafts made by Robin arthur are supposed to be top notch and they are real cheap. He used to design Grafalloy including the Prolite and Blue. He then left the business for awhile and came back doing work for Royal Precision and their Saber line. The Saber Tour Vector in my Cobra SZ400 is awesome and was used by Robert Allenby. Great shaft for the $15 I paid. Robin then did work for Golfworks and Golfsmith. He is great at what he does and I haven't seen a negative thing about Axe shafts. Check out the Axe Xcaliber at Golfworks...

Never tried those, I'll have to check them out, thanks. I used to build clubs, but I live in an apartment at the moment. I don't think anyone would appreciate the smell of burning epoxy. haha

With them re releasing the blue, I'd look there first. I currently have the old blue in my driver and it's a nice shaft even after all that's come out

I may do that. I could kick myself for getting rid of my old 905s that had the graf blue in it. I should have at least pulled the shaft.

Missed that, thanks.

Back