THP Regional Rivalry - DC/MD/VA vs Carolinas Sponsored By True Temper

You guys are funny, I'm practicing a new strategy and I'm hoping it's unnoticable.

You guys are funny, I'm practicing a new strategy and I'm hoping it's unnoticable.
Hahaha Trout.....it's me you're talking to....c'mon man

Love the banter in here - always a blast to play catch up. As the weather is getting nicer, I'm getting more excited for this bad boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We might have a dope or two up here, but you won't be roping me, I mean, them.

Hahaha Trout.....it's me you're talking to....c'mon man

It's ok dude I'll go easy on your boys in July lol.

Ron and I have a history of victory together and I don't see that changing any time soon, you guys will be holding on to something tight but it wont be our trophy, maybe you guys can hug it out or something. I did see kleenex has a new commercial where we can send someone tissues for free or something, send me your teams addresses and I'll get some sent out in advance lol.

It's ok dude I'll go easy on your boys in July lol.

Ron and I have a history of victory together and I don't see that changing any time soon, you guys will be holding on to something tight but it wont be our trophy, maybe you guys can hug it out or something. I did see kleenex has a new commercial where we can send someone tissues for free or something, send me your teams addresses and I'll get some sent out in advance lol.
Flash back from the old days? I didn't know contact buzz could work that way. Either that, that coffee came with a little extra from Columbia. But rest assured, we ain't scared of anything coming from the Olina's

Starting to heat up a little in here, this is going to be fun!

Starting to heat up a little in here, this is going to be fun!

Monday is fast approaching. Folks are feeling a little froggy

Before the teams are selected has been lots of fun and after the teams are in place it will be even more!

Love all the trash talk and it's adorable how confident the southern boys feel and just be using some of that fuzzy math to figure they are going to win.

I have no doubt both teams will bring it and all the groupings will be a good time.

Flash back from the old days? I didn't know contact buzz could work that way. Either that, that coffee came with a little extra from Columbia. But rest assured, we ain't scared of anything coming from the Olina's

Love all the trash talk and it's adorable how confident the southern boys feel and just be using some of that fuzzy math to figure they are going to win.

I have no doubt both teams will bring it and all the groupings will be a good time.

I can't wait to hear about some of the on course banter going on with both groups once selections have been made and all smack talk aside, I know those selected will leave with better games and new friends, both regions kick ass.

I can't wait to hear about some of the on course banter going on with both groups once selections have been made and all smack talk aside, I know those selected will leave with better games and new friends, both regions kick ass.

Couldn't agree more! It should be a trip to remember!

That is for sure. Some really good dudes on both sides and the captains are pretty awesome too and have done a tremendous job so far and will continue to make sure the event is a hit

This is going to be a blast! I've never played in a team event like this so I'm really looking forward to it. I'll warn everyone up front, I won't be the best golfer out there, but I'll be ready to compete and have a great time!

Fuzzy math.....pretty sure we just have to win more holes than you guys.... We got that.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Fuzzy math.....pretty sure we just have to win more holes than you guys.... We got that.

Now you're starting to use some of that "fuzzy logic"

Now you're starting to use some of that "fuzzy logic"

Sounds like they are starting the matches up a couple holes before even teeing off to get the early advantage. Think he's forgetting the practice area doesn't count :alien:

Sounds like they are starting the matches up a couple holes before even teeing off to get the early advantage. Think he's forgetting the practice area doesn't count :alien:

We've already got the early advantage....we're playing you guys! :alien:

Tomorrow we get news of some sort, you guys ready to have some fun?

I'm ready, Bum. I'm hoping I can help the Carolinas bring home the trophy!

Tomorrow we get news of some sort, you guys ready to have some fun?

Thank goodness the super bowl is today. I need something to kill the time between now and then

Indeed. I can't wait!

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Getting excited to hear the announcement tomorrow! Team DMV all the way

Quick question for all the hopefuls will getting information about format, signups or any other details change your preparation for this event?

Back