The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Breezy, how's the frozen north?

It sucked hard and now I'm back on the west coast but doing some work at a remote resort in the woods. It's the #1 ranked resort in Canada and its really cool but crazy remote.

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

It sucked hard and now I'm back on the west coast but doing some work at a remote resort in the woods. It's the #1 ranked resort in Canada and its really cool but crazy remote.

Like not a person within a quarter mile remote? Or just a long move to the main buildings from your room?

I'm good buddy. You?

Doing well, how much longer are you out on the road? Gotta be crazy being away from the wife and the little guy?

Like not a person within a quarter mile remote? Or just a long move to the main buildings from your room?

Like this island is really remote but with a world class super exclusive resort on it. Google Sonora island resort it's really crazy but I hate working here.

War I have about another week and then will have some time home.

Hey man. You getti LNG pumped for the tour can stop I would assume?

Hey man. You getti LNG pumped for the tour can stop I would assume?

You better believe it!! We are going to rock out in Ohio! Shame you couldn't be here for it.

Like this island is really remote but with a world class super exclusive resort on it. Google Sonora island resort it's really crazy but I hate working here.

War I have about another week and then will have some time home.

Holy crap dude I can see why. Kinda like going to Hawaii and stuck in a hotel all week. That place would be great for a family trip, not a work trip. Seems like it'd just be a pain indeed.

I love eing so drunk that i have to closed one eye just to type

Good lord, isn't it like 0400 there?

Good job!

Hahahahaha you're awesome Kelly. Just damn awesome.

Wait for it

BOOM

DSC_0937.jpg

I don't even know what to say to that.

Poor Regina.

Holy crap dude I can see why. Kinda like going to Hawaii and stuck in a hotel all week. That place would be great for a family trip, not a work trip. Seems like it'd just be a pain indeed.

Exactly. I have some video ill post in a bit.

That picture needs to be Kelly's avatar. What a legend!

That place is ridiculous man. Canoe, 6 pack of beer for me, wine for the Mrs, that's peaceful right there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back