The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - How To Enter The 2013 Morgan Cup

Wow, that's impressive. I didn't realize that. Nice going Danny!
And shot a Personal Best during one of his wins. Dude was on fire that weekend!

To be fair, Danny ain't no high hdcpr. My man has game! Don't let the smooth delivery fool ya, Danny can golf his ball!

he sure was man. I remember when we parted ways at the outing, he said to me, "don't worry capt, I'll have my game ready for the Morgan Cup". The guy did no disappoint and I couldn't have been happier. I enjoy seeing the journey people take when they get involved in an MC. It's incredible to follow along with.

Wade, don't let that stop you. I'm living proof that you can go there and contribute. Hell, I took home 2 points for our team and the other matches were pretty close. I was almost exactly where you are right now at this time last year. There's a ton more than the score at the end of it all.

I must say I am thoroughly impressed at the comments and support this event gets from all of the past MCers. It says a lot about JB and GGs hard work and the level of respect all participants have for the opportunity they were lucky enough to be selected for!!!!

I must say I am thoroughly impressed at the comments and support this event gets from all of the past MCers. It says a lot about JB and GGs hard work and the level of respect all participants have for the opportunity they were lucky enough to be selected for!!!!

I forgot to give you props for your blooper video. Got to watch it finally when I got home last night. I got a good laugh out of it. Thanks for sharing.

Couldn't agree more. It's also impressive to see the positive vibe from all hopefuls. Just within the past 24 hours there's people who have their videos, sent or to be sent. Good luck to all of you!

I love getting sneak peeks at entry videos. The judges are in for quite a treat this year!!

Got my promo filmed thanks to J4U and his help. Now to get it edited and sent in :)

Well, here are some bloopers from my promo vid. Nothing to give away what I said really, so I figured I'd post it. Some bleeps in this one.

I reckon I'll send these in this weekend.

Glad to hear it Frank!

My promo is done....BOOOOOMMMMM!

If you do not want everyone to view your videos on youtube, please set them to Unlisted. This will allow those that you send the link to, to be able to view.

One question. My Youtube account is monetized and plays ads before every video. Should I disable ads for time sake or no. If not I will keep them on. Just because of the time limit.

One question. My Youtube account is monetized and plays ads before every video. Should I disable ads for time sake or no. If not I will keep them on. Just because of the time limit.

Yes...

Thanks. Ads are disabled :)

And sent my entry in!!!!!

Props to tadashi for letting me know my video was set to public

Shame on the 20 views who didn't tell me, better not steal my idea!

lol i love the bleeping on the blooper reel Nate! i could watch that stuff all day it cracks me up. i'm sure anyone who was nervous doing their videos can relate.

Props to tadashi for letting me know my video was set to public

Shame on the 20 views who didn't tell me, better not steal my idea!

Anytime broham

JN! LOL! We all did the same thing!

OK i am sick to death of listening to guys say "I don't think I have what it takes to be part of MC2013". Simple as grow a pair. I'm a guy who lives on a small little island off the coast of Europe called Ireland. I wear my heart on my sleeve and THP on my chest. I put myself and my personality on youtube for the world to see and I am dame proud of what I did in MC 2.0. Hell I won 2.5 out of 4 points for Team Hackers and i'll do it again.

HARDEN up and enter, stop thinking about what may be and start thinking about what could be!!!!!

Just banged out my PROMO and NAILED IT on the first try. guess me re reading my script 100 times helped today. loading to Youtube should be sending in my official entry tonight! so excited about it i think i did great on both the videos.

Just banged out my PROMO and NAILED IT on the first try. guess me re reading my script 100 times helped today. loading to Youtube should be sending in my official entry tonight! so excited about it i think i did great on both the videos.

There you go getting it done

Back