The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kelly there is a pub

Sent from someone else's iPhone using Tapatalk

Kelly there is a pub

The boat trip made me feel sick even though i'm sitting on the couch drunk #seasick

I see Tim's!!! SOOO jealous!!!!

Have to get a Timmy's buddy. These vids are a perfect example of why I live and love the Pacific Northwest.

Have to get a Timmy's buddy. These vids are a perfect example of why I live and love the Pacific Northwest.

I believe it man... Muskoka is much flatter in Ontario but similar looks.. Tons of pine, islands, boating.. Just you and some beers on a dock..

Might have to make the 30 minute drive north to get some Tim's tomorrow morning. I can only go so long without having any.

http://youtu.be/2_XZduWLudw
This is where I am.

This looks like the place where that TV show was last year where everybody was getting killed....I think it was Harper's Island....it was shot on Bowen Island I think.,...that's close to you isn't it Breezy?

This looks like the place where that TV show was last year where everybody was getting killed....I think it was Harper's Island....it was shot on Bowen Island I think.,...that's close to you isn't it Breezy?

Yes it is just north of Victoria where I live (south of where I am now) and is a gulf island in the straight of Georgia between Vancouver and Vancouver island.

Canadan you go get yourself some Timmy Hoes.

Drunkhjkelly is funny on THP. Made my friday night pass alittle easier haha

I'm all jumpy from Sinister and there're a million screaming teens in costumes in the Six Flags parking lot.

Kevin

I just saw where a 17 y/o pos kid from a rape case I worked a couple years ago got 40 years in Prison, that made me happy.

Mine is metal... :alien:

That's just how MC captains roll. I had to settle for iPhone to get metal. ;)

Driving for show and chutting for dough

Just watched the movie Contagion, it was pretty intense and I liked it a lot. It's probably just the microbiologist in me lol

People are lined up outside the door waiting for the MVA to open. LOL people are so strange. Or maybe I'm the odd one. Wtf?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1350131137530.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1350131137530.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 0
They are prob giving away a free license to the first 10 customers.

Alright, nightcap.

I try to go to the movies to watch Sinister. Homeless guy jumps in front of my car. Just miss him. Get to movies... line's too long. Leave.

Heading back home. My parking space is taken by a random car! Mad, but whatever. I park a street away. On the way to apartment am picked up by two random women that "Need someone to walk with them on their way to the club because this part of town is shady".

Get to club...it's a gay club. They ask me in. We sit around and chat. I'm bought a few drinks by guys at the club. Sorry guys, I am hetero.

Leave gay club and continue on to another club. Five minutes in, dragged on the dance floor where I commence to be taught how to Dougie Dougie, taught how to Dougie. People realize I'm too white. Girl that feels bad for me decides that we should go somewhere "quiet".

End up on pier behind the Waikiki police station. Girl gets naked and hops in ocean, expects me to do so. Girl gets sorely disappointed. I'm too old for this crap. I leave. Beach patrol spotlights girl. Girl gets apprehended. She probably went to jail or at least got a hefty ticket.

I almost make it all the way home without issue. Taxi driver almost runs me over at a crosswalk.

Now happily and safely in my living room getting ready to hit the sack.

Living in Waikiki never gets old.

Erica must think that being pregnant is a license to sleep all day. Wake up! Breakfast isn't going to make itself.

Erica must think that being pregnant is a license to sleep all day. Wake up! Breakfast isn't going to make itself.

I see pain in your future.

Its cold out there too.

I bet I just went to Dunkin donuts and its cold. Hope Brett dresses warm for our round today

Last time I was Waikiki we were approached by drop dead sexy hookas. I was later told she probably was a he.

Last time I was Waikiki we were approached by drop dead sexy hookas. I was later told she probably was a he.

And whoever said that was probably right. But I will admit that Waikiki has some seriously beautiful "Career Women". I just stare and think to myself, what a waste.

Dang COLT, that sounds like it might be a little different from your typical firday night in Tennessee. lol

Dang COLT, that sounds like it might be a little different from your typical firday night in Tennessee. lol

The first time that I lived in here in Hawaii back in 2004 I lived for that kind of stuff. I'm a little bit more calm now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back