Kelllllahhh! Warming my heart from Ireland

Wow that is an awesome gesture.:good:

Well done David, that was an awesome gesture and it is obvious it meant a ton to Hawk. I love reading things like this to start the day.

Kelly you're awesome!

Thats very cool, awesome gift!

David told me we are playing this course I believe in 2015, this may have just got me excited.

Outstanding gesture Mr. Kelly, outstanding!

That is a fantastic thing to do !

Oh wow! THPers doing what we do best. What an amazing act of kindness. No wonder he was the superstar of the Morgan Cup!

Outstanding! !! :thumbup:

tappin from my big as note2

Very cool!

Kelly!! What a generous mf'er

Kelly is the man, well done. He is also a favorite among American media in MB.

Hawk it's my way of repaying you for the kidness and help you have shown me. You are one of the greatest guys I have ever had the pleasure of playing golf with. We will certainly tee it up again that you can be sure of.

Nice one Kelly, doing a good job for international relations

Hawk it's my way of repaying you for the kidness and help you have shown me. You are one of the greatest guys I have ever had the pleasure of playing golf with. We will certainly tee it up again that you can be sure of.

We're going to talk about this more towards the end of the year or early next. It'll take me a good while to save up for it, but I might fast track this dream.

Spent a while looking at courses today :D

We're going to talk about this more towards the end of the year or early next. It'll take me a good while to save up for it, but I might fast track this dream.

Spent a while looking at courses today :D

May 2015.

#joinus
#roadtrip
#butnotdriving

That would be something Cookie. I don't know if that's in the cards or not, but you never know. Just depends on what I can squirrel away.

Way to go Kelly, that's awesome! I share your dream of teeing it up in Ireland someday, Hawk - I really hope you guys get to achieve it together, soon!

If circumstances permit, I would love to join you all as well - having played once in Ireland myself, it is something I would love to experience again (and it is a bit closer to home so in theory should be a bit easier to manage)

That would be awesome. My only regret (and I haven't even gone overseas yet) is that I'd want to spend a month and I know that'll never happen.

From what little I saw, it is a place of incredible scenery and I have no doubt you enjoy every single minute of it assuming you make it happen one day

That's really cool and that picture is truly beautiful. It's now my desktop. Thanks

Too cool!

Back