My Favorite Airline(s) International and Domestic. What yours ?

asw7576

Reaction score
Handicap
2736672.jpg

2725946.jpg

2627367.jpg

Westjet and Sandpiper Air.

I have only been on them once but Emirates was awesome.

Hawaiian and Eva

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Korean Air
Jet Blue

Flying out of Albany, NY predominately, it's hard to beat Southwest.

Domestic....JetBlue
Int'l...BA or Emirates, although AA 777 is pretty nice

American

Over the years Lufthansa has been the best for me but my sample size has dwindled enormously in the past 10 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Domestic, either American or Delta

International... British Airways. Not even close.

Westjet! no doubt about it

I haven't flown in many years, but the last Int'l flight I took was Korean Air, and then Lufthansa. Both were incredibly good experiences.

End up flying Southwest most of the time as Indy is a major hub for them.. But I like Hawaiian Airlines and British Airways.

Jet Blue - Domestic

International - TBD will be flying a few airlines so I'll have more feedback on that one.

I almost always fly Southwest.

When we go to England, we're probably taking British Airways.

Lufthansa was pretty sweet going overseas.

Delta or Alaska domestic. Only ever flown overseas a few times, but British Airways and Lufthansa seemed solid.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I love flying southwest based on price but really have enjoyed United and Delta lately for work trips.

Domestic - Southwest hands down. I fly all the time with them - so much I am A List Preferred and have a companion pass.
International - no favorite. I've only flown AA, Air France and Delta - all sucked.

Southwest hands down

American was climbing my list before my last 2 trips and their handling of them. I will be avoiding them at all costs

Domestic - Who ever is cheapest
Intl. - Who ever is cheapest

Southwest hands down

American was climbing my list before my last 2 trips and their handling of them. I will be avoiding them at all costs

I groan anytime I have to fly AA now. It's just a painful experience. The worst part for me is the old, bitter flight attendants that are just pissy from the moment I get on the plane to the time I exit.

I groan anytime I have to fly AA now. It's just a painful experience. The worst part for me is the old, bitter flight attendants that are just pissy from the moment I get on the plane to the time I exit.

I can honestly say I have never had that and fly a TON.
Everybody is different of course, because I feel the same way about SW. Cattle call with people that have never flown before, is just not for me. Let me pick my seat, and like you I have status and with that come great perks.

Back