NHL 2012-2013 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Portzline claiming a deal with John Davidson is close for the CBJ.. Great stuff. He can help them build the winner that town so badly deserves.

I love J.D. the CBJ rumor has been out since he left the Blues. This will be a major move. I think CBJ has a top 5 defense and can build up with some forwards I expect them to be a threat for a while in a couple of years.

I love J.D. the CBJ rumor has been out since he left the Blues. This will be a major move. I think CBJ has a top 5 defense and can build up with some forwards I expect them to be a threat for a while in a couple of years.

Apparently Erixon is tearing up the A as well.. Tack on Murray, Moore, Savard, and their latest additions.. Yeah, I'm digging that big time.

Good thing they've got three first rounders in the upcoming draft too.

If there's a full lockout they'll have a higher chance for the 1st overall pick as well with a couple of other teams.

If there's a full lockout they'll have a higher chance for the 1st overall pick as well with a couple of other teams.

It's a big gamble but it'd be interesting to see if it actually paid off..

Downfall of course is that they'd lose the ASG and their place in line to get it again.

It's a big gamble but it'd be interesting to see if it actually paid off..

Downfall of course is that they'd lose the ASG and their place in line to get it again.

Though i hope you don't get it haha I want Nathan Mackinnon in a Maple Leafs jersey.

Though i hope you don't get it haha I want Nathan Mackinnon in a Maple Leafs jersey.

Ugh. Toronto doesn't deserve Mackinnon hahahaha!

I hear it's going to be a beauty draft.

Ugh. Toronto doesn't deserve Mackinnon hahahaha!

I hear it's going to be a beauty draft.

haha stop it. I deserve to see one team I chear for achieve something who's name isn't Man U.

haha stop it. I deserve to see one team I chear for achieve something who's name isn't Man U.

Sorry man, I grew up having to hear how awesome Toronto was... What'd they do? Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

Sorry man, I grew up having to hear how awesome Toronto was... What'd they do? Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!

I admit they suck. They have since 1993.

I admit they suck. They have since 1993.

I used to be a pretty big Sens fan before and shortly after i moved to the US... There were a few hilarious years of battling in the living room between myself and my dad (Leafs fan).

Canadian teams need to step it up.

I used to be a pretty big Sens fan before and shortly after i moved to the US... There were a few hilarious years of battling in the living room between myself and my dad (Leafs fan).

Ah, I remember Srotanes. The good old days..haha

Kanye West Voice: "Gary Bettman doesn't care about Canada."

They generate revenue, that's all the NHL cares about.

It was "srotaneS" and that was genius!! It's almost as awesome as "Coluejack"

Took me years to figure out what it meant. True story. Coluejack is lame. NHL and NHLPA can kiss my butt at this point.

Took me years to figure out what it meant. True story. Coluejack is lame. NHL and NHLPA can kiss my butt at this point.

How is that lame?! It's genius! Plus, stekcaJ looks stupid.

How is that lame?! It's genius! Plus, stekcaJ looks stupid.

I wouldnt call it genius. Doesnt matter anyway, you dont play NHL anymore anyway. That my friend, is lame.

Missed out on some fun games tonight.

I've got an awesome pic of my wife (a huge Sens fan and the reason I'm living near Ottawa now) in my Leaf jersey after we beat them in the playoffs one year (so long ago now I can't hardly believe we were in the playoffs). She had to wear it the whole next series :)

I've got an awesome pic of my wife (a huge Sens fan and the reason I'm living near Ottawa now) in my Leaf jersey after we beat them in the playoffs one year (so long ago now I can't hardly believe we were in the playoffs). She had to wear it the whole next series :)

Did she agree to that bet? Was it any one of the years where Patty Lalime decided to crap a brick? Ugh..

Looks like the Islanders are moving to Brooklyn. Joint presser scheduled with Islanders and Barclay Center to make major announcement.

They should change the name to the Veterans.

I would hate to see a name change but all kidding aside, they probably should change the name. The Islanders in Brooklyn is just weird.

I would hate to see a name change but all kidding aside, they probably should change the name. The Islanders in Brooklyn is just weird.

The Las Vegas Islanders..
The Seattle Islanders...

Both solid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back