Alphard Duo Cart - THP Preview

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a pretty cool product. A bag and a push cart in one that has a number of cool features to go along with it. Set up was quite simple once I read the directions and I was really impressed with the features it offers.

-14 full length dividers
-Dedicated slot for umbrella
-Quick access ball holder
-Cooler pocket
-Adjustable drink holder and umbrella holder
-Adjustable height and angle for handle and accessory tray
-Removable 'skins' so the user can choose the bag color they prefer
-Wheel assembly can be removed for cart use

You can get some more info at http://www.alphardgolf.com/. This will be available in early 2013.

Pictures:

DSCN1384-L.jpg

DSCN1385-L.jpg

DSCN1387-L.jpg

DSCN1389-L.jpg

DSCN1390-L.jpg

DSCN1391-L.jpg

DSCN1392-L.jpg

DSCN1396-L.jpg

Umbrella Holder

DSCN1397-L.jpg

Easily fits in the back of my vehicle

DSCN1400-L.jpg

Here's a cool video that shows some features.

Last edited:
I'm really liking the four wheel carts. Seems like they would be less likely to tump over.

That looks awesome Hawk. A very cool idea for sure.

Can the bag be taken off of the cart? This is something that my dad would really appreciate. I hope its affordable as I would love to purchase this for him.

This is just what I need to get for my dad. Looks sturdy and light weight.

looks like a pretty neat concept. I'm looking forward to hearing more about this combo once you get it out and use it.

Can the bag be taken off of the cart? This is something that my dad would really appreciate. I hope its affordable as I would love to purchase this for him.

It doesn't look like it to me. My next door neighbor has a cart/bag combo that he got when his son and I started playing golf in 1977 or so. Looks nothing like this!

Looks like that bag won't fall off the cart. That alone is a nice selling point since bags seem to shift around and slip off its stand from time to time.

Looks like a great product but I wouldn't want to have to switch all my stuff over to a different bag when I was going to ride in a cart.

I really like that design. And it's nice that the wheels can detach for riding in a a cart.

I really like this idea. I just wonder how costly it is and also how sturdy it is and how well it would hold up over the years.

This looks like a great cart. I wish you could put your own bag on it. Looks like it will perform well and I like the features that are listed.

It doesn't look like it to me. My next door neighbor has a cart/bag combo that he got when his son and I started playing golf in 1977 or so. Looks nothing like this!

Looks like a great product but I wouldn't want to have to switch all my stuff over to a different bag when I was going to ride in a cart.

From the first post:

This is a pretty cool product. A bag and a push cart in one that has a number of cool features to go along with it. Set up was quite simple once I read the directions and I was really impressed with the features it offers.

-14 full length dividers
-Dedicated slot for umbrella
-Quick access ball holder
-Cooler pocket
-Adjustable drink holder and umbrella holder
-Adjustable height and angle for handle and accessory tray
-Removable 'skins' so the user can choose the bag color they prefer
-Wheel assembly can be removed for cart use

This is pretty cool. I have a few buddies that would love this. I love the top of the bag and its divider system.

John Deere Tap'n

That looks very sharp. Folding down easily is a nice feature considering the bag remains attached.

Actually, the wheel assembly can be taken off the bag, if that makes sense. I haven't done that part yet, but the wheels themselves are a snap to remove.

This is just what I need to get for my dad. Looks sturdy and light weight.

It's about 20lbs, which seems heavy all at once, but for a bag and cart it's not bad at all.

Looks like that bag won't fall off the cart. That alone is a nice selling point since bags seem to shift around and slip off its stand from time to time.

That is an issue I've had in the past. This one is all connected, so it's not really something you have to worry about.

Will it fit in the back of a gti ?

I thought they were one in the same? No way it could fall off.

Im sold on this one. Cant wait to read your review of this one Hawk.

I really like this idea. I just wonder how costly it is and also how sturdy it is and how well it would hold up over the years.

If I had to guess, it's going to be more than a normal push cart because the bag and extra 'skins' are part of the package. Considering some cart bags are in the $200 range alone, it could be a value, depending on price. I don't have that info right now.

Durability will be a big thing. I wasn't really impressed with that aspect of the Sun Mountain Micro-Cart.

Will it fit in the back of a gti ?

I'm not sure, Franco, but it's not much larger than a normal cart bag when it comes to length. A little wider, but not huge. Considering I carry both the cart and the bag normally, I figure I'll save space.

If I had to guess, it's going to be more than a normal push cart because the bag and extra 'skins' are part of the package. Considering some cart bags are in the $200 range alone, it could be a value, depending on price. I don't have that info right now.

Durability will be a big thing. I wasn't really impressed with that aspect of the Sun Mountain Micro-Cart.

That sounds about right. I will be interested in price. I am looking forward to your review and how durable you find this to be.

I thought they were one in the same? No way it could fall off.

Exactly, thus why I'm already a fan of it compared to the one I used to have. That was my biggest irk of the darn thing because bigger bags like a cart or staff bag didn't do so well on some terrains.

I really hope the durability is there. The features really just blow the Micro-Cart away.

Back