[Showtime] Homeland Season 2 (spoilers)

Jank

I'm just a golfer, I suppose.
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
FIRs
I searched and could not find a thread for Homeland (even though Dexter had one). If there is one, I apologize.

This season has been great so far. Season one was good, but season 2 is starting off really great. Hopefully it only gets better. Looks like Brody may be in some hot water, but it should make the next few episodes all the better.

Any other Homeland fans?

Best show on tv . And that's saying something BC I watch everything lol

tapp tapp tapp tappatalk

Great show and so far this season has been very good

Big fan of the show. Originally started watching because it was on after Dexter but have continued to watch ever since day 1.

Great story line. Love this show. The first season was great, but I think this season will be even better.

Just finished episode 2 this season and all I can say is WOW!!!! Great start!

Just caught up from Sunday's showing and man the show is intense. I thought Saul was going to get the axe once he saw the video of Brody. Now that it appears more people are going to see that video of Brody and there is just so many ways this thing can go.

Just caught up from Sunday's showing and man the show is intense. I thought Saul was going to get the axe once he saw the video of Brody. Now that it appears more people are going to see that video of Brody and there is just so many ways this thing can go.

The second show was so intense. I think I was sweating by the time it was done. Saul is one smart dude, I thought they had his SD card but he's too smart for that.

The second show was so intense. I think I was sweating by the time it was done. Saul is one smart dude, I thought they had his SD card but he's too smart for that.

Same! I also thought he might get a knife to the belly and that would be the end to Saul so the secret was safe. The previews for the whole season look balls to the wall each and every week. I don't know if I'm going to be able to take it when it's over this season!

I was like that sucks, Saul could have dropped a bomb. And then when he pulled that off his case I says, Saul you sly devil. YES!!!!!

Great show last night.

Very good show this week, glad Saul was a sneaky devil and managed to get the Memory card smuggled in...was glad that he took it straight to Carrie too...that way she can be a little "less crazy"

Really like this past episode. When they found the chip in Saul's case I kept thinking no way Saul could be this dumb. Sure enough, on the plane he pulls out another one and I was like "You da man Saul." After seeing the previews for the coming episodes I can tell it's about to get real intense.

And Boom goes the dynamite.....Carrie gets her revenge last Sunday! No telling where this is going.

That's what I love about this season. Now that the terrorist cat is out of the bag, I have no idea where they are going. Double agent, another inside man, did Carrie screw up, who knows? Should be an awesome second half of the season.

That's what I love about this season. Now that the terrorist cat is out of the bag, I have no idea where they are going. Double agent, another inside man, did Carrie screw up, who knows? Should be an awesome second half of the season.

Should be very interesting. Now that they have Brody what twist will be coming next. Can't wait.

Agree with you guys, now that they have Brody where the hell does this show go next? I bet its good wherever it goes. And boy did Carrie ever get her revenge.

Yeah, I am not sure where this is going now that they have Brody...there is really no telling.

This was at the end of the show, the debrief that shows some of what Carrie says to him again. Such gold....also kind of shows that the cast and crew doesn't really know where this is headed yet either! Crazy.

We watched that part at the end too, really good insight to the show.

Great episode last night. I have no idea what to think between the Brody/Carrie relationship now. Is someone playing someone else? I just have no idea. This season has been great on just about every level so far.

Great episode last night. I have no idea what to think between the Brody/Carrie relationship now. Is someone playing someone else? I just have no idea. This season has been great on just about every level so far.
Episode 5 was the best by far this season. The rest of the episodes have really felt like filler getting to this point. This was my out for the show from last season when they decided not to let him die/set off the bomb. Even though it was a cop out to not set off the bomb this was really the only way they could have gone with the show in my opinion. Now you bring back the intrigue of what side he is really on and will he follow through for the US or not?

Agree its hard to tell who's playing who now. Last episode was really good though. Love how tense the show is beginning to end.

Agree its hard to tell who's playing who now. Last episode was really good though. Love how tense the show is beginning to end.
The integerration scene was some of the best tv I have seen in a while. That scene alone wins the Emmy for both of them.

Little hard to believe they would let him just walk back into society but there is a bigger fish to get than Brody I guess. Yes, this weeks show was classic!!!

Back