The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event - How To Enter The 2013 Morgan Cup

Friday on the home page, THP will have all the details of how the participants are being announced and how many and when. Stay tuned.

Excellent excellent news!!

Friday on the home page, THP will have all the details of how the participants are being announced and how many and when. Stay tuned.

Oh heck yes!!!

looking forward to hearing about this. I say one a day every other day. That should work right? hehe

Keeps getting more and more exciting. JB brings the heat!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

It will still take a few days to get our scorecards back and see who is in, but the reason for the change from last year is because we were dealing with LPGA player schedules and a live feed.

Understandable.. And of course, brownie supply should factor.

It will still take a few days to get our scorecards back and see who is in, but the reason for the change from last year is because we were dealing with LPGA player schedules and a live feed.

So you're saying that the people who submitted are somewhat famous now......:alien:

To think that random people are watching some of the foolishness that I turned in, is really funny.

I am unofficially a fan of your general foolishness frank.

I really just try to have a good time in everything that I do.

Holy smokes man, Sunday!!! WOW this is great. I can't wait to see who else will be joining us on this amazing ride.

looking forward to hearing about this. I say one a day every other day. That should work right? hehe

Cracking. Up. ddec bringing the heat.

Tappy McTappering from the Steve Job's talking device

Cracking. Up. ddec bringing the heat.

you'd be ok with that right?

Every Sunday just announce one name, make it last up until a week before the event.

loving all of the updates!

Oh of course! Cool as a cucumber over here. Haha.

Sweet!

Negative Ghostrider. It took much longer.

The pattern was full.

Tappy McTappering from my Steve Job's talking device

Straight to the Top Gun references LOL.

Tappy McTappering from my Steve Job's talking device

Wahoo....news on Friday and announcements start Sunday....sounds great to me!

Back