B.Asha 4S vs Oban Kiyoshi White for TM SLDR

holein1

Reaction score
Handicap
Just picked up a TM SLDR driver on a whim...and trying to decide a shaft that will fit better than stock. I really don't have a place near me to try out so need to decide from fellow THP members.

I currently play the B.Asha 4S with Callaway RFX and I like the feel and results....I have about 112 mph swing and a smooth transition.

I'm reading so much great reviews on the OBAN Kiyoshi White so thinking of the 65 grams stiff flex.

So if anyone who has played these two shafts can chime in and give some feedbacks, I would greatly appreciate it....in fact, any info would be appreciated!!!

Without some numbers, it would be very hard to tell which would be "better". If you currently play the B. Asha and like it, outside of seeing an issue, I am not sure I would change.

I have to agree with JB, the B Asha is Ina class all it's own. I have both shafts and if I want to hit a high percentage of fairways, I play the B asha. It's the straightest shaft I've ever played.

I have the kiyoshi Purple and like it as well. I am able to maximize my distance with hang time. The ball just seems to hang in the air. But it has a tendency to be a little inconsistent at times.

I have to agree with JB, the B Asha is Ina class all it's own. I have both shafts and if I want to hit a high percentage of fairways, I play the B asha. It's the straightest shaft I've ever played.

I have the kiyoshi Purple and like it as well. I am able to maximize my distance with hang time. The ball just seems to hang in the air. But it has a tendency to be a little inconsistent at times.

I am dying to try that Purple. If you ever decide to off it let me know

I have the Kiyoshi White in my R1 and love it. For me it's straight and really long with a nice feel to it. I have the 65g in stiff and also have a smooth transition. Good luck!

I ordered a tip so I can put on the B.Asha and also ordered the oban..so we shall see which one will be the one!!!

I have the Kiyoshi White in my R1 and love it. For me it's straight and really long with a nice feel to it. I have the 65g in stiff and also have a smooth transition. Good luck!

Back