Status
Not open for further replies.
I grow a mustache over night, (I'm a mexican, what else can I say. . .) I had a mustache all of middle school. . .

Hhaha that made my laugh, the dirty rat stash !!

Hhaha that made my laugh, the dirty rat stash !!

I'm going to see if I can find a picture from then, haha it was hilarious

Vote for Pedro!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

haha that's why I shave every morning, I don't get a 5 a clock shadow, I get a 1 a clock shadow. . .

I'll probably be rocking the Rickie stach. It doesn't grow in real thick, but I'll be rocking on for sure. Already prepped the better half for it. I need to get signed up, anyone got the link?

this is what it looks like afternoon everyday after I shave lol, note the shadow-moustache.

I think I'm going to do the stache for november.

Spoiler
8123130778_14767c390a.jpg

I'll probably be rocking the Rickie stach. It doesn't grow in real thick, but I'll be rocking on for sure. Already prepped the better half for it. I need to get signed up, anyone got the link?

That's what I'm thinking I will do. Kelly will hate it. Lol. I'm in for a feeble attempt at a mustache.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

I'm not allowed to go home if I don't shave. :(

LOL What is she just going to say "nah nevermind I don't want to see my son"

You better Mo it up Deano. No excuses.

Umm, no mo, facial hair is frowned upon by the lady cfo, unless I go full out beard assault

See, the lady I am currently with does enjoy my facial hair. So I have nobody that has issues with me growing my beard out.

See, the lady I am currently with does enjoy my facial hair. So I have nobody that has issues with me growing my beard out.

Your mo is going to be a Fowler classic dude. I can't wait.

Mine is just there. it is marginally awkward, but mostly irrelevant. I have such a good time Movembering though.

Your mo is going to be a Fowler classic dude. I can't wait.

That scares me. Fowler used to look like a little kid out on Tour. With the mo, he looked like he was 10 years older then he actually was. I hope my mo isn't as ugly as Fowler's....

That scares me. Fowler used to look like a little kid out on Tour. With the mo, he looked like he was 10 years older then he actually was. I hope my mo isn't as ugly as Fowler's....

Have you never rocked one before? Are you going to leave the soul patchy area as well or is it going to be straight Mo?

I go straight Mo. I was going to do the lines on each side by my wife threatened to shave my entire face in the middle of the night.

Have you never rocked one before? Are you going to leave the soul patchy area as well or is it going to be straight Mo?

I go straight Mo. I was going to do the lines on each side by my wife threatened to shave my entire face in the middle of the night.

I'm gonna let it all hang out. Beard, mo, soul, everything. I've never done it before.

So you're doing No Shave November hahaha

...there's a thread for that :alien:

Okay smarty pants. I'm just gonna meander over there then.

Jt could rock that fowler stache all day long

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back