IceyShanks

NiceyThanks
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Such a great golf course, classic styling year in and year out!
Apr 14 - Sunday Apr 17, 2016 Purse: $5,900,000 Winning Share: $1,062,000 FedExCup Points: 500 rbcheritage.com

I've played it and it is great. I found very very difficult that you can be in the fairway and have no clear shot at the green! The fairways are not nearly as wide as they appear because of the over hanging trees!!

Rules drama in progress

Honestly Camilo wanted it to get ruled as embedded so he could get the club length and get a swing on it away from the tree.

Honestly Camilo wanted it to get ruled as embedded so he could get the club length and get a swing on it away from the tree.

Don't blame him for trying. But, now you just play on.

Don't blame him for trying. But, now you just play on.
Oh he should totally try, he just went a little Bubba when he didn't get the answer he wanted.

Luke Donald tied for the early lead. That dude always plays so well at Harbour Town.

Tournament off to a pretty good start for me. I have Day and Donald tied atop the leaderboard, although I do have a couple looking like cut targets as well.

My team sucks. That is all.

I have both leaders in my lineup so definitely off to a great start.

I love this course. Played there twice, both times with my younger son. He's 26, hits the ball a frieking mile and completely kicked my ass. :beat-up: But it is still one of my favorite courses to play.

I really want to play this course. Love how wide the course is off the tee but the effective area you can hit and score is rather small. Lots of thinking

Wide off the tee? Am I watching the wrong tournament on tv?

Russell Knox w the SeeMore Giant - -6 today, not too shabby! Drained a longie on 18!

Been a while since I played this course, 2008 Election Day, I was depressed so drove from Raleigh to play it. Need to get back this year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if Luke can hold on to win, would be a great step in him getting back towards the top.

I've been doing family stuff all day. I come here and see Jason Day at +8 today. WTH happened?

I really want to play this course. Love how wide the course is off the tee but the effective area you can hit and score is rather small. Lots of thinking

I love the course but you have to be accurate off the tee as well. Not much room to miss in either direction.

Back