2013 Morgan Cup Selection Thread - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats guys!!!!! Well done!!!! I'll be watching the videos when I get back from Philly, but two more rookies and a vet...and "Wicked" will be ringing throughout True Blue and Caledonia.

Congratulations gentlemen!!

dcbrad is hilarious. That is all.

Make it 11 newbies, and my awesome Massachusetts buddy WCBM! So happy for all of you!

I will call you Versace!!! Welcome back bro!

WCBM, dcbrad and Castor......welcome aboard guys!!!

Great videos, guys! Everyone is bringing it this year!

Man all 3 of those videos were awesome! You guys did an amazing job!

Congrats dcbrad and Castor!

Welcome back ghsace!!! :D

I'm not kidding, I just re-watched all three bio vids, SO FREAKING GOOD!!!!

Awesome picks once again THP! Congrats guys!!

Congrats to the three selections tonight!

Congrats guys.

Thanks for the text, Dev!

Congratulations to our newest Morgan Cup ambassadors, dcbrad, CastorHades, and Wicked Cool!

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

Castor Hades is a BOSS with the camera. Holy crap were those two great videos. WOW.

Make it 11 newbies, and my awesome Massachusetts buddy WCBM! So happy for all of you!

I will call you Versace!!! Welcome back bro!

WCBM, dcbrad and Castor......welcome aboard guys!!!

Thanks so much guys!! I can't believe I am this blessed seriously. I freaking love all of you!!!

just in complete shock right now. My reaction screwed my cat and now she won't come out from under the couch. Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Gonna upload a thank you video in a bit. CAN'T WAIT FOR JULY!!

dr. brad is in the Morgan Cup baby. boom!

i'm almost as excited as i was when my baby was born when i was selected

this is awesome!

also, my brother from up north WCBM!!! no way dude! ghsace is coming back for the Morgan Cup! double-pumped!

Welcome to the Morgan Cup Castor! Glad to have you on board. I'm equally excited to meet you and tee it up with you in the States!

Congrats to all three!

Congratulations guys !!!

Congrats DCBrad, Castor Hades. and Wicked Cool Bearded Man. Enjoy the ride fellas

just in complete shock right now. My reaction screwed my cat and now she won't come out from under the couch. Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Gonna upload a thank you video in a bit. CAN'T WAIT FOR JULY!!

Um....wow....excitement to a new level? LOL!

Congrats dude, you KILLED it in the vids.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back