Odyssey Introduces Premium Line of ProType Black Putters

I have been playing the #2 since it came out a couple weeks ago. Love it.

Rolled the 2-ball version of this a few days ago in the store. Love the look of them, especially the black shaft. Wasnt a huge fan of the grip as it was kind of squishy. It was super tacky though. I would love to see a #7 version of these. Didnt get a great feel since the head was wrapped in plastic, but the overall look is awesome.

I finally saw these in Golf Galaxy the other day when I picked up the B. Asha, they are sick looking but the styles offered do not appeal to me.

Rolled the 2-ball version of this a few days ago in the store. Love the look of them, especially the black shaft. Wasnt a huge fan of the grip as it was kind of squishy. It was super tacky though. I would love to see a #7 version of these. Didnt get a great feel since the head was wrapped in plastic, but the overall look is awesome.

First thing I did with mine was replace the grip with a Winn midsize. (also black of course)

The 2ball is very nice! Who isn't in the market for a putter constantly?

2 Ball all the way! Might go against my "slight arc", but I can MAKE it work for me! The ladies will dig it!!!

I rolled the 2 ball version for the first time this week. I love it! Offseason ponder...

I finally saw these in Golf Galaxy the other day when I picked up the B. Asha, they are sick looking but the styles offered do not appeal to me.

I'd like to see them offer more styles as well. I would love to see it in a #7

I'd like to see them offer more styles as well. I would love to see it in a #7

That shaft would look sick in some Metal X putters.

Anybody roll one of these and have some feedback?

Roll one every time I'm out, just not black :dohanim:lol. Really like the look of the black! Rolling the 2Ball is always a confidence booster for me. Love the sound, feel and motion with the weight system I put in it. I get more of a true roll sooner.

Still have flashbacks of your B in Iowa, that flat stick is just hot!

Sorry about the errant PM...

Was wondering if you had rolled this years version's? I guess I really haven't looked at the details from this year's and next year's, from rolling the new black and having the '12 version, it looked identical. Except for the sweet blackness of course.

I love blacked out putters. I could possibly do a 2ball here...

As you might see from earlier in the thread, I have the #2. Got it the day it came out. Love it. Very firm feel compared to my previous putter which felt very soft but that's partially due to the difference between this and the other being an insert putter.

I know this is a bit of a thread resurrection but I just picked up one of these in a #9 and was a bit surprised. The looks are great, love the black shaft and contrast of the black/white alignment marks. However I expected the feel off the face to be a little more firm. To me it feels very similar to my white ice #9 which I did not expect at all. Not knocking the feel because I do really like it, just something that I didn't expect and figured I'd share my 2¢.

Back