Moving to a push cart.....

The Alphard Duo Cart(www.alphardgolf.com) combines a bag and a push cart. No more strapping your bag. Just take it out from the trunk and you're ready to go. The MSRP is $329.99 but they're dropping the MAP to $279.99 for the holiday season, so you're paying $50 more for a fully loaded bag. THP did a review here(bit.ly/WoxNTB).

I like the idea of this bag, but how would it work with traveling? Specifically, on flights. I'm not sure that would match up well with my club glove.

Only play with a push cart except today it was only $15 for Carr and 18. To be honest I was more tired due to walking to my shots far away from the cart path. Ill stick with my sun mountain micro sport cart :)

Bumping an old thread...

I know that there's a lot of love for Clicgear 3.5s, but I picked up a BagBoy Express DLX Pro for $100 on Budget Golf's sale and took it out today for the first time. I was on a hilly course so there was a little bit of a challenge to get up a few steep hills (#5 and 7 come to mind). Overall, it was nice, especially since it was 95* when we finished (I didn't beat the temperature today :( ). I was able to put a bottle of seed mix in the netting; I was optimistic about the number of times that I would be taking a divot from the fairway today.

Back