New England Members

MBurnham and I are playing Easton CC Saturday for their shotgun 8:30am if anyone wants to join

MBurnham and I are playing Easton CC Saturday for their shotgun 8:30am if anyone wants to join

mburnham should get 9 pops since you know Easton pretty well and almost broke 80 last time there
:alien:

Damn rain! You're very generous. I actually could putt then

Okay, from the blues and what are we playing for?

Stupid lightning. Just had to drop in on our afternoon.

Have fun gentlemen

I'm thinking about playing maplegate on Wednesday. Anyone interested?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn rain! You're very generous. I actually could putt then

You need some 2135 in your bag. Trade you for the Nead...

I'm thinking about playing maplegate on Wednesday. Anyone interested?

I just saw this. Hope you didn't play in the rain. If any mud-week days look good here on out, I'll join you

I just saw this. Hope you didn't play in the rain. If any mud-week days look good here on out, I'll join you

I just got back. I was the only one on the course and it wasn't to bad. Just mainly misty. Course wasn't in bad shape besides the leaves.

When I played there last week the greens were in the best shape they've been all year.

When I played there last week the greens were in the best shape they've been all year.

Ya I know maplegate is hit or miss but I had no issues at all with the course conditions besides the leaves. They told me they were going to be bad because they sent the groundskeepers home. I love the layout of that place.

Played 36 at Ridder's yesterday. Played completely out of my mind. Played from the whites (5600). Shot a 78 and a 83. I had looked at a bunch of scorecards a couple weeks ago and saw that I was getting killed on par 3's for some reason. Lot's of practice with short irons has started to pay off. Instead of chasing pins I'm just going for the center of the green to give myself a birdie chance. And of course we're nearing end of season.

Last edited:
18 holes a week, preferably saturday or sunday morning, 20-30 minutes from Boston.

Check out Newton Comms Inner Club and Brookmeadow Canton's Inner Club both do weekend events and brookmeadow has guaranteed tee times

We can build a decent squad

Formidable for sure. I've been scouting you fools for two years…

Saweet!!!! You mean us New Englanders can play golf together and beat NY/NJ? Where do I sign?

Saweet!!!! You mean us New Englanders can play golf together and beat NY/NJ? Where do I sign?
e5b5b69fdaaf9c3f3540b9d2b827f487.jpg

Formidable for sure. I've been scouting you fools for two years…

The scouting goes both ways. We have eyes all over NY.

I feel a wager of egg burgers coming...
I feel like you just woke a sleeping dragon... Egg burgers are like Pete's Scooby snacks. Time to double down on NY.

Back