Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
3" of snow today and tuesday is supposed to be 60*.....that is WNY for you

That, and the weather idiots this morning said it was gonna miss Erie and Niagara county altogether...wrong again.

That, and the weather idiots this morning said it was gonna miss Erie and Niagara county altogether...wrong again.
At least 5 inches here............Are you kidding me! Well,gives me a chance to do some stuff inside today,tomorrow,next day and.............

Ridiculous...thinking Terry Hills will be pushing their opening day back now. Waited this long, what's another week or two(?).

Ridiculous...thinking Terry Hills will be pushing their opening day back now. Waited this long, what's another week or two(?).

At least a week.. We got at least 5 inches of snow last night and they are saying more today - possibly another 1-3".

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Add me to the WTF wagon lol think we only got 2-3 but seriously it's annoying

Yeah it's pretty discouraging for sure. I've finally gotten to the point where I'm not even going to start looking at the forecast for possible days to play. When the courses open they open. Otherwise I'll be sticking to playing inside.

Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Yeah it's pretty discouraging for sure. I've finally gotten to the point where I'm not even going to start looking at the forecast for possible days to play. When the courses open they open. Otherwise I'll be sticking to playing inside.

Yep.. Have to keep working inside and keep getting ready. Speaking of which - heading to the gym today to test my back and will try some light swinging.

For real im not looking either haha. I mean this weather for us isn't anything new, I remember growing up it always seemed nasty till mid april but I tell ya we haven't had this much snow for 3-4 years it seems

Good thing I took up bowling this winter haha something to do

So.. Anyone checking out Terry Hills tomorrow? :)

Got to the gym today..Cardio and then tested the back with some light weights. Stretched afterwards and absolutely no issues. Phew...:)

So.. Anyone checking out Terry Hills tomorrow? :)

Got to the gym today..Cardio and then tested the back with some light weights. Stretched afterwards and absolutely no issues. Phew...:)

I'm hoping Tuesday or Wednesday, have fun at work :)

Glad the back is feeling better.

Let me know how it is guys. The forcast is looking positive for next week so hopefully golf will be soon!

Let me know how it is guys. The forcast is looking positive for next week so hopefully golf will be soon!

Not sure what if any courses will be open this week. Worst case I'll find an outdoor range to hit. Friend is gonna call Seneca Hickory Stick tomorrow and see if they have any plans to open.

Hi guys. It's 82° in Louisiana…

if I were nasty, I would say there is a special place in hell for you....but I am not nasty so, thanks for the weather update !

got some indoor work with jimmy today...he gave me a couple of pointers....should help, I hit it well after his coaching

got some indoor work with jimmy today...he gave me a couple of pointers....should help, I hit it well after his coaching

Maybe I should go back to school and become a teaching professional. If I can teach you I could teach anyone! :alien:

that would be really late even by our area standards.

figured i'd move that discussion here.. are there any open courses in your area yet?

seeing we still over 18 inches of snow everywhere here, I dont see the courses opening ina near future, even with the temperatures getting a bit warmer. I could be tempted to get down the 87 soon

figured i'd move that discussion here.. are there any open courses in your area yet?

seeing we still over 18 inches of snow everywhere here, I dont see the courses opening ina near future, even with the temperatures getting a bit warmer. I could be tempted to get down the 87 soon

I know some are looking at Friday. Weather report is good for this week. Mid 50's with a chance of 60's at the end of the week.

Going to be a few days here - possibly this weekend. The snow from Saturday is putting up a fight on going away, but we are supposed to be in the 60's today - don't think it stands much of a chance.

a round this sunday could be very tempting...

I know of 1 course opening this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back