Ohio links style courses

Tbone01

Reaction score
Handicap
12 GHIN
I recently drove by Pheonix Golf Links in Columbus. Looked like a lot of fun and was wondering if there are some other link style courses around Ohio? Has anyone played Pheonix? Thoughts and reviews would be appreciated.

national golf links in springfield, Oh never played it though

Love thus thread.. Will follow along intently as I love links style.

I've never played phoenix but I've heard good things about their rates and course. Just have to watch out for highway congestion and the plant down the street not being upwind of the course.

New albany links is a pretty nice one and Darby creek is in marysville but only one 9 is links style

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Grey Hawk in Lagrange (up near Cleveland) is a pretty cool course. You can get it on GolfNow for under $30.

Maumee Bay State Park GC is links style - almost on Lake Erie.

Grey Hawk in Lagrange (up near Cleveland) is a pretty cool course. You can get it on GolfNow for under $30.
I've read some reviews from last year that said the fairways are burnt out. I would imagine with all the rain we've seen this Summer that they would be ideal. I'm going to give this course a shot in a few weeks.

I play Turnberry in Pickerington, OH from time to time. Nice course and the greens fees are cheap.

Back