Sock Game - Do you have it?

My sock game doesnt exist. I have black, white and grey socks lol

I joined up with Foot Cardigan off of Shark Tank, got my first couple pairs in yesterday. One is a Christmas motif and the other are the bowties below:

20151020_084254_zpsbfwv2gte.jpg

Yes, I have sock game with my boots. Deal with it!

I'm not a big match up to things guy as much as I am a fun and whimsical guy. I think Foot Cardigan definitely fits in with that, we will see if I keep them after the next month though. Need to grab some Stance socks as well.
I have no sock game, but have the same pair of ariat's so that counts for something right?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I have quite a collection of ski socks lol some are kinda wild I suppose. I wear mostly black otherwise but I'm all for crazy cool socks. I saw a pair of Ninja Turtle socks I want lol won't even lie

Ha, yeah I've been sporting sweet-ass socks for years. It's a nice way to bring some flair to your outfit.

I have no sock game, but have the same pair of ariat's so that counts for something right?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Hell yes it does!

7f9b1789f45df20a282abd979aca6f0d.jpg

Yep, JB....you are #sockgame approved.

Maybe we need a forum tag for that? :banana:

I have none, and i want some. Sock Game Upgrade will happen

Yep, JB....you are #sockgame approved.

Maybe we need a forum tag for that? :banana:

Truth! Like a boss! Who knew a golf site can and will effect sock sales!

My sock game consists of 12 pairs of black ankle socks. I get dressed in the dark a lot so no matter what I pull out they match and I don't like having material above my ankle. It works but it's anything but flashy.

So I wasn't ready for the thread yesterday and the sock game wasn't on point. My game is back today!

1ffea81ef070971cf9bf4e33f8d3acf1.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

589dff00fa7b170050e163b8e2e4bba0.jpg

Tommy Dude is coming strong today

Look at him coordinating like a boss!

Truth! Like a boss! Who knew a golf site can and will effect sock sales!
Well we all know this is more than just a "Golf Site" but your point is spot on.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Well we all know this is more than just a "Golf Site" but your point is spot on.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I just clicked on the banner above for Fairway Styles and they have some pretty nice socks to up someone's sock game. I particularly like the hounds tooth and polka dots.

I just clicked on the banner above for Fairway Styles and they have some pretty nice socks to up someone's sock game. I particularly like the hounds tooth and polka dots.

on it.

Hey @Jamn, what is the quality like for the Foot Cardigan socks?

I have sock game when it comes to cycling or skiing but I only wear no show socks when golfing in shorts which is all but 4 or 5 rounds a year here.

Hey @Jamn, what is the quality like for the Foot Cardigan socks?

So far so good, pretty standard really, not sure if I'll do more than one more month though. Will have to see what comes in then and then decide.

fd51dce4a2a340bd42599f6adce55736.jpg
I got 50 pair in my sock game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far so good, pretty standard really, not sure if I'll do more than one more month though. Will have to see what comes in then and then decide.

Cool. I might wait to hear what you have to say about them. It has been a major ponder for me since the Shark Tank episode.

Sock Game - Do you have it?

The Tighty Whitey's of sock game
1b26eece92a78c5b7cf7a9f0ce540e22.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bro that's the anti sock
Game

That's it. I'm buying socks today. My sock game consists of long work socks for the steel mill and no show socks for golf. This is embarrassing

Back