I drove by my pre-ordered GameStop at about 8.. There was no one waiting.. Hmmm...

1 - I didn't get to laugh at cold people in rain
2 - This might just happen at midnight.

I drove by my pre-ordered GameStop at about 8.. There was no one waiting.. Hmmm...

Don't do it, resist temptation

I think the words "cold" and "rain" are your explanation of how nobody's waiting, lol....

come on people, i rented MW3 for one night. Everyone who has it needs to get on asap

come on people, i rented MW3 for one night. Everyone who has it needs to get on asap

Dude I went to 5 redboxes just to see if any showed up today...nada

And my next house will have a man cave this living room stuff will get old real fast

You should make your living room look like mine. It's epic.

No way, u sit in the same room as ur wife...man cave would have no such thing.

Id be lying if I didn't say I thought about moving everything to the basement to make this happen

Dude I went to 5 redboxes just to see if any showed up today...nada

I skimmed the thread at work today and saw Rob's post, did the same as you (checked local Redbox's)...no luck. I haven't played COD since the 1st Blops, so I'm gonna be rusty as hell.

Just played the game at Walmart. Not too bad considering it was on 360. Only got to play with the scorpion and it felt like a MW3 mp7. Wish I got to test out the kill streaks but it wasn't turned on in combat training or whatever. Plus it wasn't HDTV either

No way, u sit in the same room as ur wife...man cave would have no such thing.

Id be lying if I didn't say I thought about moving everything to the basement to make this happen

Thus the need for high quality Turtle Beach headsets dude!

I can't wait to hear some THP raging in the live party

I can't wait to hear some THP raging in the live party

I hope no one is offended by a little language...if so, put me on mute. I'm pretty mild mannered normally, but I turn into a sailor when I'm playing Madden or COD.

I hope no one is offended by a little language...if so, put me on mute. I'm pretty mild mannered normally, but I turn into a sailor when I'm playing Madden or COD.

G rated on the forums, but everything is in play on xbox live

G rated on the forums, but everything is in play on xbox live

That's what I like to hear. I'm at least respectful, so if someone says "Hey Hart, my kids in the room, clean it up", I'll turn my mic off. I'd say I'd just clean it up, but I don't trust that to be a success.

Xbox live is family friendly too....

Ordered my PX21's on my PayPal, which is still linked to a dead email address (never changed it due to sheer laziness). So, I'm flying blind as to when I'll get them...no tracking info to be had, maybe I'll have an extra surprise when I arrive home tomorrow.

Xbox live is family friendly too....

...you've obviously never played on XBL? There is more ridiculous racial, sexual orientation, and dirty talking on there than any bar conversation I've ever heard. It's to a point that it is annoying, so be glad you have the TB's to filter it from your family.

I don't know if this in a new XBL feature (I haven't been on XBL in over a year), or something unique to Blops2, but there is an option in the game to "Mute All except Party Members" option in the game. Saw it on a live stream of a guy who got the game early...I am 99% sure I will do this every game.

I am Leaving for GameStop shortly. See you guys on tomorrow but I am playing tonight haha

TapaTalk from the iPhone

Back