THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Beautiful looking course. Excited to be throwing my name in the hat for this one. Gotta get my game in shape otherwise I won't be hitting that island green there in the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boulder usually has spring deals on group golfer. Everyone be on the lookout for it

Awesome! This is only 2.5 away from me. Anyone on Team Michigan wanting to crash at my place to cut down the drive is welcome!

I have a feeling some will feel the pressure stepping up for their tee shot in the island green.

Heard a lot of good things on here about Boulder Creek should be a great venue for this.

Hopefully the Michigan Game travels well.

Boulder Creek is a excellent choice. Can't wait for sign-ups on this one

I have a feeling some will feel the pressure stepping up for their tee shot in the island green.

Such a good spot in the round for that hole.

Announcement

When the answer was DEFINITELY, we meant it.

Both the captains and THP will be responsible for fielding each team. Split 50/50.

quoting as I think someone asked earlier how teams were selected

Just looked at the courses website... and all I can say is WOW! This event just keeps on getting better! Hopefully this trend will continue by getting picked ;-)

That looks like an incredible course..... Who needs a caddy?

That looks like an incredible course..... Who needs a caddy?

I do! But I'm currently ranked 49th in the latest power rankings. Even behind a handful of guys that can't make it to the event.

I do! But I'm currently ranked 49th in the latest power rankings. Even behind a handful of guys that can't make it to the event.

I got you. we'll get that TexasHacker training regimine going and you'll get into the top 45 easy!

I got you. we'll get that TexasHacker training regimine going and you'll get into the top 45 easy!

I have a wedding the week before this event. I have a weight goal to get to by then. Similar to Taylor. I just hope my grandaddy gear still fits

First post updated with course info.

bouldcreek_oh.jpg

Yes!!! Boulder is such a great venue. The course conditions are usually impeccable, the staff is friendly (especially around the tee), and the facility has a decent range and a great short game area.

What is best about the course, is how many holes can promote a change in matchplay. Attacking pins, going big off the tee, hero shots on par fives.... It's just a really enjoyable design that can be played as a make or break round of golf.

I wish I still had all my photos from the last time I played there. So much fun!!

Course looks awesome. Love island greens. Doing the course flyover on the website right now. Hope team ohio brings their ball retrievers with them :)

Well I think that will do as a location for MI downfall. Time to get started on the yardage book.

Course looks awesome. Love island greens. Doing the course flyover on the website right now. Hope team ohio brings their ball retrievers with them :)
Sure. It's against the rules to lend you a club, but I'd gladly lend you my ball retriever.

I have to piggyback off Dan.

So many holes out there that will have an effect on a match.

With a great risk reward closing hole if any matches go to 18

Boulder! Looks like a great venue and I look forward to seeing how this shakes down and who reps each state.

Awesome! This is only 2.5 away from me. Anyone on Team Michigan wanting to crash at my place to cut down the drive is welcome!

I'll just meet you guys in the Toledo hospital parking lot after driving through the ghetto....that seemed to work last time. :beat-up:

With a great risk reward closing hole if any matches go to 18

I can't wait for a match to go to 18 and someone missing short of that monster ridge. The putt, which will need to be on video, will be epic!!

Back