The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solid assortment there bro. I'm just a salted fan myself but I was hooked on some terriyaki flavored ones for a period of time a few years ago.

I've always gone stock salted man.. Actually I just got some reduced sodium ones that are quite good, just looking for a change..

I think One-T had some sort of buffalo flavoured seeds in Ohio that I couldn't find today. I need to find them!

I use a cup to spit the shells in, out of respect to the other golfers. A bit of a pain, but I managed just fine.

Awe that makes sense. Your flavor assortment is money btw.

I amped up my seeding from the stock to some serious flavours.. Rolled through some BBQ on the course today.

Excited for dill pickle, and a bit nervous I won't like chili-lime... We'll see!

20121104_164317.jpg

I had no idea they came in so many flavors

I amped up my seeding from the stock to some serious flavours.. Rolled through some BBQ on the course today.

Excited for dill pickle, and a bit nervous I won't like chili-lime... We'll see!

20121104_164317.jpg

I found a 1.5 lb bag of the Dill Pickle ones the other day. It was a no-thought purchase...awesome.

They have a ton! Ranch, jalapeno hot salsa, and a couple others that I can't even remember... The selection is surprising.

Wow. Going to have to open my eyes and take a chance on some of these.

Next question. Just chew it all up and spit out or actually get the seeds out. I know guys who do it both ways

I love seeds. Such a good snack food.

Next question. Just chew it all up and spit out or actually get the seeds out. I know guys who do it both ways

I couldn't possibly swallow those shells.. Spit them out for sure.

Must resist juvenile comment...

I'm actually going to have to wear slacks, golf shirts, nice sweaters etc. at my new home course :bulgy-eyes:. I was reading through our membership manual/info guide that they gave us, when we signed up. No more blue jeans or cargo shorts for me:sad:. I also noticed many of the fancy cars in the parking lot, make my old truck look a bit dated :beat-up:. Oh well, they are just going to have to deal with my old truck, for a few more years. :alien:

I'm actually going to have to wear slacks, golf shirts, nice sweaters etc. at my new home course :bulgy-eyes:. I was reading through our membership manual/info guide that they gave us, when we signed up. No more blue jeans or cargo shorts for me:sad:. I also noticed many of the fancy cars in the parking lot, make my old truck look a bit dated :beat-up:. Oh well, they are just going to have to deal with my old truck, for a few more years. :alien:

did they really say no cargo shorts? oh man, take a pic of that rule. We need that thread back like we need a whole in the head.

Forgot to post these. Last weekend there was a zombie walk downtown. Grabbed some pics.

This first one they've got Thriller blaring from the back of a car in front of them and they all do this dance. Awesome!
20121027_170324.jpg

20121027_170938.jpg

20121027_170945.jpg

20121027_171250.jpg

It was pretty cool. Next Halloween we might dress up and join them.

Hot times in SD!!! Nice pics buddy

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

did they really say no cargo shorts? oh man, take a pic of that rule. We need that thread back like we need a whole in the head.

The clothing reg said, "attire must meet the standard of type clothes", set forth in the pro shop.

The clothing reg said, "attire must meet the standard of type clothes", set forth in the pro shop.

I sense a shopping trip down at the PGA Superstore in your future buddy. You'll be styling and profiling in no time flat.

this whole time change is screwing me up, we took a nap and woke up and it's pitch black, but it'e 6:30 lol

this whole time change is screwing me up, we took a nap and woke up and it's pitch black, but it'e 6:30 lol

Falling back is not as bad as springing forward. Much like travel (going west is easier for me than going east).

The dogs had a problem at dinnertime though. They were ready to eat at 4:30! They normally eat around 5:30 so I let them eat at 5:00 today! They should be right again in a few days.

Falling back is not as bad as springing forward. Much like travel (going west is easier for me than going east).

The dogs had a problem at dinnertime though. They were ready to eat at 4:30! They normally eat around 5:30 so I let them eat at 5:00 today! They should be right again in a few days.

haha poor dogs! I agree with you, it's very true, going east is a bit nerve wracking adding the extra two hours. I'd rather have an hour extra of sleep for the few days it takes to adjust, then springing forward

Two quick things; they have downtowns in South Dakota?

salt and pepper seeds are my favorite, you should try them!

Finally got this dang thing back on the tee. Top 5 moment in my life, for sure. :clapp:

Spoiler
IMAG0034.jpg

hahahah that sounds terribly time consuming and crazy to do :clapp:
Finally got this dang thing back on the tee. Top 5 moment in my life, for sure. :clapp:

Spoiler
IMAG0034.jpg

Dude it's so hard. Then you carefully move it from place to place and the day you notice it on the bottom of the globe all hell breaks loose.

TT on iPad
I have one on my desk, and have gotten quite good at it. Can usually get it back on the tee within 5 tries.

Dill Pickle sunflower seeds are solid. Not exactly what I expected, and an interesting dill taste when you crack open the shell, but I'm digging it.

Leaving the Chili lime for another day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back