Barry Johnston made my kids day

Tadashi70

Reaction score
Handicap
Barry is not only a steady ball striker but he is a standup guy. We played golf a few back at BayHill. We chatted about various things as we made out way around the course. One topic was Universal tickets.

He said anytime I needed tickets I should call. Well in the middle of last week I reached out and Barry came through with four comp'd tickets for me and my family.

We arrived early and left late in the afternoon. The kids had an absolute blast going from ride to ride. Seeing them smile and giggle is all I need to recharge for the week. And Barry helped with that in a big way. So I say thank you Barry, thank you very much!

Way to go barry!

Barry is a great guy, I've had the pleasure seeing him at a couple events, and look forward to the next time we see each other again. The twitter pics today were we some Freddie, great to see the kids being kids!

Nice! Barry is one helluva guy so this doesn't surprise me. Glad the kiddos enjoyed the day Freddie.

Way to go, Barry!!!

Not surprising a all. Barry is class all the way.

Barry is the freaking man. I am so glad I was able to meet him in ATL and spend some time with him.

Good on ya Barry!

I had the pleasure of being Barry's villa-mate in Orlando for the Outing this year. He is all class, and a wonderful guy. Well done!

Well done Barry!

Thread totally not necessary Freddie, glad you guys had a great time. Just glanced at the pictures and vines you posted on Twitter, awesome stuff.

That is awesome, well done Barry.

that's awesome man. Glad you and the kids had a great time. Hope you got some Butterbeer over the HP area

What n awesome gesture! I saw some pics that Panda posted on Facebook and saw his family having a fantastic time, memories that will last a lifetime.

At a boy Barry!

I'm happy to call Barry my friend and look forward to golf with him any time he's in Nashville (or I'm near Villa Rica).

Back