NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got the TV on mute and the local radio playing due to these clown announcers. Awful.

And yes, it was a nice shot. I still fart in his general direction.

1. Smart play with the radio.
2. I hope you didn't eat beans because with that nose he might die and I like you enough that I don't want to see you charged with manslaughter.

That was weak.

Did anyone watch the Flames game last night? That was a pretty incredible game.

Did anyone watch the Flames game last night? That was a pretty incredible game.

Didn't catch a second of it. was kind of upset it sounds like an exciting way to win a game.

Didn't catch a second of it. was kind of upset it sounds like an exciting way to win a game.

It was an incredible game. Tying it up with less than 2 seconds was really exciting and then of course the Flames win in OT with a goal by Gaudreau (pretty much the only way we win)

It was an incredible game. Tying it up with less than 2 seconds was really exciting and then of course the Flames win in OT with a goal by Gaudreau (pretty much the only way we win)

The kid is so effin good.

Jackets got a win!

Wow the Lightning gave the Sharps 8 PP opportunities and still got a win in San Jose.

Friend of mine got great tickets for the Canes/Habs game last night. Great game too!

12313867_10153190974055286_4977540627336754760_n.jpg

Friend of mine got great tickets for the Canes/Habs game last night. Great game too!

12313867_10153190974055286_4977540627336754760_n.jpg

Makes me wish I lived somewhere that no one really cared about hockey. Would make getting tickets so much easier

Makes me wish I lived somewhere that no one really cared about hockey. Would make getting tickets so much easier
You don't want that dude. Hockey got really trendy here and all the stupid hipsters were going, it drove me crazy.

Stupid coaches challenge. Ducks just got hosed on a goal that was deemed offsides by the best angle being from behind the goal line. BS

Stupid coaches challenge. Ducks just got hosed on a goal that was deemed offsides by the best angle being from behind the goal line. BS
Yeah those coaches challenges are brutal

Not till later tonight, we have practice very busy Monday

Check your inbox and thank Moose again...

This is sweet. I love Bertuzi, that guy should have just manned up and fought and him before things got out of hand. Thanks for this.

It's hard for me to imagine a worse team than the Canucks, but wow do the Sabres suck at Hockey.

It's hard for me to imagine a worse team than the Canucks, but wow do the Sabres suck at Hockey.

Sad but true. Sabres are following the 76ers rebuilding plan - draft high but fail to develop, repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess you didn't watch the Bruins/Canucks on Saturday cause that was true suckage. As bad as they've been the last 2 games no idea how the Sabres lost to that.
Sad but true. Sabres are following the 76ers rebuilding plan - draft high but fail to develop, repeat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sabres dwelled in mediocrity for a long time and didn't have any top picks until the last 2 years. Reinhart and Eichel are looking pretty good so far.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I guess you didn't watch the Bruins/Canucks on Saturday cause that was true suckage. As bad as they've been the last 2 games no idea how the Sabres lost to that.

Sabres dwelled in mediocrity for a long time and didn't have any top picks until the last 2 years. Reinhart and Eichel are looking pretty good so far.

That's my whole point. The Canucks are absolute sewage right now and they looked like world-beaters against the Sabres.

That's my whole point. The Canucks are absolute sewage right now and they looked like world-beaters against the Sabres.
Sabres were playing well til they got to the west coast and have looked like sewage against Edmonton and Vancouver...inconsistent for sure.

Mr. Iron please check your inbox....#FreshAvi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back