Victory Custom Golf

Wonton

Sphincter says what?
Reaction score
Handicap
# Ish
Hey guys,

Has anyone ever use Victory Custom Golf before? http://www.victorycustomgolf.com/default.aspx
I'm thinking of getting a new shaft for my 910 D2 and they have the "after market" Sure Fit sleeve and I want the House of Forged - Whup N Shaft installed with it.
Do you guys think these after makets components would work just as the real OEM?

caddyshack.jpg

Ken is one of the absolute best around. I buy almost all of my shafts from him and other things as well. Truly one of the best guys around and very legit.

I've used the aftermarket cobra adapters before and they worked just as well, unsure about the Titlesist though.

Ken is one of the absolute best around. I buy almost all of my shafts from him and other things as well. Truly one of the best guys around and very legit.

I've used the aftermarket cobra adapters before and they worked just as well, unsure about the Titlesist though.

So buying a after market surefit from him would be ok?
I guess he would make sure his products are high quality even if it's aftermaket?

Hey guys, Has anyone ever use Victory Custom Golf before? http://www.victorycustomgolf.com/default.aspxI'm thinking of getting a new shaft for my 910 D2 and they have the "after market" Sure Fit sleeve and I want the House of Forged - Whup N Shaft installed with it. Do you guys think these after makets components would work just as the real OEM?
caddyshack.jpg
Used Ken on several occassions. Have never been dissatisfied. Always great! Always used email correspondence with him.

he did, among other things, my miyazakis for my supertri.

So buying a after market surefit from him would be ok?
I guess he would make sure his products are high quality even if it's aftermaket?

IMHO, yes he does.

Shoot him an email with any questions, he replies quickly...or heck just call him as he's a hoot to talk to too and a wealth of knowledge.

Ive bought some shafts from Ken too and have had nothing but positive experiences.

Well... I just ordered my stuff. Hope everything works and fits properly.

Great promo going on at Victory right now.
I just ordered my shaft with the 910 surefit sleeve and Golfpride grip installed. Plus two more golfpride grips. All for $155.
Free s/h over $150 plus there was a $15 off promotion. AWESOME DEAL!

I won a shaft many pre-THP moons ago from Ken on another forum, and had him build me a Bang-o-matic four wood with the shaft. He went out of his way to talk to me about what I wanted. He was really a nice guy. Unlike the custom putter dude I won a putter from in the same contest.

Kevin

Ken is a great guy, has always done good work for me - fair pricing and timely.

I just wanted to bump this thread. I was going to post something because Ken has done great work on my set of clubs and now he just redid my dad's irons as well, but I saw someone had posted a while back. We couldn't be happier with the service, price, product and completion times.

Ken and his team have great communication and building skills and I can't recommend them enough on any of your club building needs.

I just found this thread and I agree completely. Ken did a great job with my J15 DF build last year. Very good and prompt communication as well.

Another bump to this thread... If you have any club work you need to get done, Ken is fantastic. He just did my new irons, wedges and crossover... All of which I'm so fricken excited about. You can see them in my WITB.

Much cheaper than Club Champion and he FLO's them which is a nice bonus.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back