2013 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Amateur Golf Event

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't it be awesome if Cobra provided us the Masters Staff Bags from this year? I mean, they are the same colors as some of the teams......
2012-masters.jpg

They have a few different staff bags that I want. I've always likes that gray and orange one. The navy one they have is snazzy too.

This is the one OEM that is the most unknown for me. I'm excited to see how this pans out for the staffers. I've read a lot of good things here and heard positive feed back while in Ohio. No doubt you guys will be in great hands. I do love the way their not afraid to bring n the full spectrum of colors.

I like the looks of this one:

staff-golf-bag-2012.jpg

They have some awesome bags no doubt!

This is the one OEM that is the most unknown for me. I'm excited to see how this pans out for the staffers. I've read a lot of good things here and heard positive feed back while in Ohio. No doubt you guys will be in great hands. I do love the way their not afraid to bring n the full spectrum of colors.

Youngbuck needs some Cobra in that bag

I like the looks of this one:

staff-golf-bag-2012.jpg

Yup that's my favorite. I think the color combination works very well.

I'm still floating around knowing I'm sponsored by Callaway, how sweet it is. Got some love from team Callaway last night. It's going to be a grand ride!

With you and Jake rocking the #LongestDriverInGolf Team Paradise is looking pretty sweet!

I'm still floating around knowing I'm sponsored by Callaway, how sweet it is. Got some love from team Callaway last night. It's going to be a grand ride!

Callaway is awesome at communicating with consumers. Best in the business when it comes to social media I think. Man they have a great lineup coming and you are going to have a blast working with them! So excited for you dude

and so it begins.....

I'm about to start taking screenshots of these creations.. I will openly admit that one is aptly named "O' Canada"

Who knows, maybe they release some more skins for 2013 to give the custom line another bump. Maybe a create your own design option? Ponder those ideas for a few days...

I need to find the exploding head smiley haha! Wow! That would be intense.

Who knows, maybe they release some more skins for 2013 to give the custom line another bump. Maybe a create your own design option? Ponder those ideas for a few days...

I thought it was really cool when Thainer created the wedges with the Flintstone characters on them a couple of weeks ago. Was bummed to find out afterward it was not a true option at this time.

It's nice to see the excitement you guys have! I'm glad to help if you have any questions.

It's nice to see the excitement you guys have! I'm glad to help if you have any questions.

Can you remind me what Srixon ball you played last year? From there, I can do a search and look for reviews, etc.

I demoed them all pretty extensively and went with the yellow Z-Star. Still play it these days, though I've gone with the e6 more often since the weather turned cold. I know others have enjoyed it, but I didn't really care for the Q-Star for some reason.

I demoed them all pretty extensively and went with the yellow Z-Star. Still play it these days, though I've gone with the e6 more often since the weather turned cold. I know others have enjoyed it, but I didn't really care for the Q-Star for some reason.

Very good, thanks! I actually did the Srixon online ball fitting this morning and no kidding, it recommended the Q-Star for my game. Looking forward to getting back out there with it. Ordered 3 dozen last night.

Don't get me wrong, it's a fine ball. It just wasn't my favorite of the bunch. I think the Z-Star is a great golf ball. Curious to see what comes in 2013.

Hawk, did you or anyone last year look at the Tri-Speed ball or was it just the Z-Star and Q-Star?

Very good, thanks! I actually did the Srixon online ball fitting this morning and no kidding, it recommended the Q-Star for my game. Looking forward to getting back out there with it. Ordered 3 dozen last night.

Go big or go home, right Cookie?

Hawk, did you or anyone last year look at the Tri-Speed ball or was it just the Z-Star and Q-Star?

I don't remember if those were an option, but I'm mostly sure that they weren't, Rhino. I think it was just the STAR series - Q, Z, SL, XV.

Go big or go home, right Cookie?

Best bang for the buck!

Been checking out putters this morning also. I believe that NC has not been confirmed as of yet...with that said the NC Sub 30 Type 50 and Cleveland T-Frame are both up my alley. Really hoping to make the move to a mallet putter this go around. They just seem more stable for me.

So much product release yet to come out that it is hard not to get ahead of yourself but gladly I can at least gander at the Altitude irons and luckily spend some quality time with the RTX wedge.

I like the red...less the name

I just can't stop.. It's so entertaining!

CustomWedges.png

Lol, that's cool dude! But we may need to arrange some intervention at some point/ I like the 50, that is sweeeeet looking

Lol, that's cool dude! But we may need to arrange some intervention at some point/ I like the 50, that is sweeeeet looking

Someone might need to take my internet privileges away haha! It has been a great time hunting through their current lineup checking out possible options.

They really brought something unique to the table in 2012.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back