The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
that looks like a mighty fine day there colt!

My friend turned me onto an awesome sauce to dip fries in today. Half ranch, half Frank's. it is so good!

Ya like to dip it in ranch do ya? :D

My friend turned me onto an awesome sauce to dip fries in today. Half ranch, half Frank's. it is so good!
That doesn't sound very good to me..LOL

I really hope Kelly doesn't want the rest of her Boston Creme Pie. I wonder if she sees me giving her plate of creme pie goodness the stank eye?

EDIT - At the conclusion of this post, she asks "are you writing about pie over there, because you are kind of intense right now". LOL.

I really hope Kelly doesn't want the rest of her Boston Creme Pie. I wonder if she sees me giving her plate of creme pie goodness the stank eye?

EDIT - At the conclusion of this post, she asks "are you writing about pie over there, because you are kind of intense right now". LOL.

hahah, she knows you so well huh

5 digits here we come!

I think I just threw up a little.

8184251528_217af98e7e.jpg

Taco Bell XXXXL Nachos, FTW!

Reactions: SW
Sleeping in til noon is the best. Oh my gosh, I feel like heaven right now.

Sleeping in til noon is the best. Oh my gosh, I feel like heaven right now.

I'm jealous. Oh, and I just picked up the tix to the game on Saturday.

Outstanding.

3abunege.jpg

amyjy2u2.jpg

I am about to finish the entire box. They are outstanding.

Oh Samosas. I remember when I had them from a farmer's market in my father's home country of Tanzania. Best Samosas I've ever had. They had beef, goat, lamb, all hand made and HUGE. It might be the only part about Tanzania that I miss, other than the scenery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back