2015 Holiday Gift Swap

I'm in!

I love it! I will not get in this year as I dont want to impose international shipping to anyone, but I will be folloying along. Thanks Kevin for handling this

I'm in

I love it! I will not get in this year as I dont want to impose international shipping to anyone, but I will be folloying along. Thanks Kevin for handling this

Same here, too bad shipping alone to us would be close to $30.

Awesome to see so many THP'ers getting in on this. Can't wait to see the fun gifts everyone gets.

Maybe the Canadian guys could end up as each other's secret Santas and the international shipping thing becomes a non-issue? Get enough of them in there and it will still be a secret.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in!

PM sent, I am in! Had a blast last year.

all right, Kevin convinced me, I'm in!

how many of us so far? the more the merrier

I forgot to post...I'm In!

I think we need to bump this

Just a few more weeks to sign up.

I'm in !! PM sent!

Bump..

Interest level a little low this year is seems.

Interest level a little low this year is seems.

Seemed like the sign ups came in waves last year. I recall a flurry of guys jumping in at the last minute.

Seemed like the sign ups came in waves last year. I recall a flurry of guys jumping in at the last minute.

We'll see. All that are in will have a good time spreading a little THP Cheer.

Pm sent. I'm in.

I agree, 2 years ago there was a last minute rush. They will jump in here in the next couple of weeks.

I don't even know who I've got yet, and I've already got a few things picked out!

I'm in woot

Anybody want to jump on in?

Back