What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played two balls over a 9 hole practice round. Each ball ended up in the +6 category from blue tees.

39/42 = 81. Unexpectedly drew the ball a couple of times. Been working on going at the ball more from the inside, so there's that :act-up:. Still played pretty decently all things considered. Four putts that just went over the lip on the low side too. Need to work on my alignment some too i guess.

JM

90 on a Par 71. Just disgusted with my play today fairway to green. Putted lights out sinking everything within 10 feet like it was nothing.

Finally got onto the city owned course here that finally opened for full 18 holes for the first time in 4 years due to flooding damage. A fun day, but as usual I can golf the heck out of 9 holes..... but thats not great during an 18 hole round!

89, but I actually had a pretty good day! I was NINE over on two holes: par 3 eighth=7, par 3 eleventh=8! I really hit the ball solidly, but still didn't hit a ton of greens. I'm not disappointed at all.

40-35 for a +4 75 at Coyote Lakes in Surprise.

76, 74 at the MI/OH event today. Hit the ball well but made some silly mistakes on a few holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Struggled in the morning with an 87 but bounced back for a 79 in the afternoon

40/43 for 83. Still just a bit off on my ball striking but feel like I'm getting closer. Project X shaft is working great. Avoided the big numbers today when I didn't have my best. Hope that's a sign.

11 FWY, 8 GIR, 37 putts (three 3-putts), 1 penalty
8 pars, 9 bogeys, 1 double

64 (-8)with my nephew in a two man scramble. Winner got 5k. We were -8 after 10 and played the next 8 in even par. Winning score was 14 under.We did win a skin with an eagle on the par 5 18th and I won long drive on 18. Long drive prize was a Ping Visor and glove signed by Bubba.

77. One of best rounds of the year. Finally had a day when the driver and short game/putter all worked on the same round.

37/40 for a 77.
4 FIR
9 GIR
30 putts.

Putter was so solid tonight and was striking it well again.

Had a bad day kind of. Shot 90 45-45 but I was very mad at myself for hitting irons poorly after having a great day with driver. I ended up not using my putter on the back 9 because I hit 0 GIR. After I chipped I putted out with my wedge.

41/35 - 76... it was the tale of two sides today

107, for a net 72, on a par 64 course. It was a tournament, so the pin placements were downright fiendish.
Of course, putting was not the main problem for me today. It seems like solid contact off the turf is just never going to achiebable for me on a regular basis.

89 and 81 today after an 83 yesterday. All over the place in Michigan.

64 (-8)with my nephew in a two man scramble. Winner got 5k. We were -8 after 10 and played the next 8 in even par. Winning score was 14 under.We did win a skin with an eagle on the par 5 18th and I won long drive on 18. Long drive prize was a Ping Visor and glove signed by Bubba.

Not surprised at all haha.

Great shooting milk man!

Shot 41/40-81 today. Managed one birdie, four bogies, and three doubles. I was really fighting it all day. Ham n egged a bunch of pars in there the keep it respectable. Certainly could have been worse. Putter is still a bit off too. Just a bit out of sync today

51/44 for a 95. Liking the new sticks. Could not get off the tee on the front side. The back 9 was solid for me.

83 today. Was just terrible from 100 in.

48-50=98. 8/13 FIR, 5/18 GIR, 36 putts, 5 penalty strokes.

Definitely need to re-look my course management skills. Greens were recently punched, so that can account for some of the strokes, but penalty strokes all a symptom of poor decisions.

45/40 85 with a 10 on one hole on the front.
One birdie, one lost ball. I could not get my wedges working at all today.
Driver was flat money today - a new feeling for me!!

Got out and played 36 holes tonight as a single. Nice way to spend 4.5 hours for sure. Payed $23 bucks for unlimted golf and a cart. After playing my worst round ever on Thursday, I was seriously shaken confidence wise and doubting some things. I could feel it tonight for the first 4 or 5 holes, no confidence at all. One of my biggest problems Thursday was off the tee and I felt like Chuck Knoblach trying to throw the ball to first base tonight early. I have been trying to get a feel for my new clubs and that was why I wanted to play so much tonight.

Shot a 95 on my first 18 with 32 putts. That is the best I have putted in a long time otherwise I could have been 100+ again.. Couldnt hit off the tee at all, but my wedge game was awesome (probably why I putted well) Irons are starting to get a lot better.

2nd 18 I shot a 91 with 36 putts. I played so much better and was fully confident, but just didnt make putts like I did in the first 18. Got a feel for my driver again and was starting to crush it again. Got a little rushed at the end with the darkness coming on.

It was a great night and exactly what I needed. I estimate that I probably took over 350 shots total because I was playing 2 balls when I could and working on different shots so I could get a feel for my new clubs. Got the bounce back in my step.

A 93 with 10 on 1 hole... This game we play is stupid but I love it so much haha

40/38 for 78 and my third round below 80 this year. It was raining for the majority of the round which helped me swing easier to avoid losing the club and resulted in straight shots and solid contact.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back