2016 THP Kickoff Classic Sponsored By Kentwool

Great Freddie. All day from any where is what the Wool
warriors can expect!

The hype videos already have me ready to go, the build up on this has been excellent, I can't wait to find out my partner and opponents and light this candle!!!

Don't you worry about my shortness. This won't be the man you saw last year pre hip surgery. I'll be ready and waiting for you guys to catch up.

An injured Panda was not a fun thing to see. I'm looking forward to seeing you at 100%. I got to get my pop shots in when I can cause I know you will be bringing the heat in February.

Hahaha silence and a swift "Cool". That's what I love about THP events!!! Great stuff gents.

Some epic videos! Capt Panda don't worry about the putt, in Alt Shot one of us has your back!

Loved the videos Captains! Great stuff!

Great videos Captains! Love it!

Shout out to Panda for the videos today, well done.

Was a super busy day for me today, so my quick reply was done in acknowledgment.

Don't worry, I have a few things coming your way, sir.

Loving the videos Captain Panda! Calling the shots on live video takes some gumption (this is a family friendly forum after all..haha)!

test..

Sorry about that, my iPad is acting up this evening. I ment to respond to everyone that is trying to play some practices rounds around middle to north Georgia I would like to join in.

1st Round pairings and matchups will be announced in the next day or two. Sunday round pairings will be announced Saturday at dinner.
It will be a live blind draw on video for all to see.

1st Round pairings and matchups will be announced in the next day or two. Sunday round pairings will be announced Saturday at dinner.
It will be a live blind draw on video for all to see.

Damn, that's awesome...and completely unexpected!! Excited to see who Captain Beags paired me with and who we get to take down on Saturday.

Sorry if I missed or forgot....straight up or handicapped matches?

Aother step in the right direction to light this fire. Looking forward to hearing the deets for the first day!

JM

Wasn't expecting this to happen yet.

Awesome announcement on the pairings and matchups! Wasn't expecting it this soon but certainly a welcomed surprise!

Yes sir it is getting really real up in here!!

The THP Events season doesn't just start, it gets throttled and kicked off with a ****ing bang. This is 2016 we are talking about and while things get thrown around and programs come and go, one that is constant this year is #ChangeTheGame. This is not some event where we just throw some guys out and say have fun. Nobody needs THP for that and it can be done any weekend in regions all over the place.

This is the Kickoff Classic. This started as an idea from our Events Coordinator to do something while it was still frigid and turned into an event for the ages. Two legendary THPers that have sacrificed their time for the betterment of this community leading the way as teams go to battle on the course. Kentwool jumped in to make sure everybody is comfortable and to show off their wares of how good things can actually be in items that are drastically under thought.

What's at stake? Winning. Hall of Fame, and of course a lucky Golden Ticket to one of the victors.

We said at the beginning of the year, nothing would be the same. Changing the game is something we believe in. Changing the game is something that must happen. And finally Changing the the game is something that brings the fun back to THP, where it should be for this great community. Sit back and enjoy the ride because the Kickoff Classic will be here very soon.

In the meantime, enjoy the announcements as they are going to be fast and furious. The Kickoff Classic is what we call the Bull Durham of events. If you dont know the movie, there is a line from it that goes like this.

Crash Davis: Why are you shaking me off?
Ebby Calvin LaLoosh: [Gets in Crash's face] I want to give him the heat and announce my presence with authority!
Crash Davis: Announce your ****ing presence with authority? This guy is a first ball, fast ball hitter!
Ebby Calvin LaLoosh: Well he hasn't seen my heat!
Crash Davis: [pauses] Allright meat, show him your heat.

The #THPKickoffClassic is going to announce the 2016 Events Schedule with ****ing authority!
And just like the movie, the 24 lucky THPers, are going to knock it out of the park.

Enjoy the ride...It will be here soon.

Hot damn.....I'm excited to be apart of this one!!

Heck of a way to start of a wed.

****, am I ever excited for this event!

Holy Sh*t I'm ready in a big way! And by the way, I'm Costner in that exchange

Oh yeah and one more thing.
Captains are excluded from winning the MVP and the Golden Ticket.
That might sound like a downer...But just like the Slap Chop guy...But wait there's more!

Stay tuned...

Back