Project X HandCrafted Experience Recap & Review - Time Lapse Shaft Creation

Gonna be some great recaps in here soon. I look forward to reading them.

Awesome video! I can't wait to see the finished product.

That was a fun watch...pace of play gold. Not only for you...but built by you. Was really fun to follow the scopes and thread and you guys did a great job all around.

HUGE UPSET ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chump Fries was not the first PM I got today!!!

HUGE UPSET ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chump Fries was not the first PM I got today!!!

Chump Fries is chumphries 2.0. He learned lots in the transition.

really cool video, that was fun to watch.

That video is cool as hell to watch. WHAT AN EVENT!

All right gents, remind me of the finishing order on Friday to determine who get's their shafts first.

I believe Stan the Sandbagger, err, Caddy and Spivey, king of the fist bump, finished first. Followed by All Day In the Fairway Barry and Galen Speak Softly But Carry a 300 yard driver then Ray Liotta With Baby Face Ski Bum with me dragging Chump Fries to the rear of the pack?

Sound right?

All right gents, remind me of the finishing order on Friday to determine who get's their shafts first.

I believe Stan the Sandbagger, err, Caddy and Spivey, king of the fist bump, finished first. Followed by All Day In the Fairway Barry and Galen Speak Softly But Carry a 300 yard driver then Ray Liotta With Baby Face Ski Bum with me dragging Chump Fries to the rear of the pack?

Sound right?

That is what I wrote down based on what was being posted. And I think you might have just changed all of their forum names. :D

I think we all agreed that Ski and I got the nice guy award and should get theirs first. But if you want to use actual Scores then yes that sounds right.

Sound right?

As you can probably imagine, I've NEVER heard this before. :alien:

Looks right to me, sadly. LOL

Sound right?

those names are pretty much spot on.

I think we actually tied baby face and liotta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is what I wrote down based on what was being posted. And I think you might have just changed all of their forum names. :D
All very good changes, Don the forum name generator!

I think we actually tied baby face and liotta.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Obviously the only logical way to settle it is by PM count. Whoever sent the fewest to Don wins.

Awesome video! This was an amazing event to follow along with. So much awesomeness for those guys and really neat stuff for us to see and hear about. Thank you PX/TT for opening your doors for those lucky THPers. Really was a special one.

Obviously the only logical way to settle it is by PM count. Whoever sent the fewest to Don wins.

You better hope we don't go by most recent PM goes last.

I cannot wait to read some recaps. This event was so much fun and I know you guys will have a different perspective than ddec and I have.

Larry has finished grinding the shafts and taking specs, they are in O'Neil and Arturo's hands now.

First up Spivey and Stan. We'll post videos of them in work here.

DB

Larry has finished grinding the shafts and taking specs, they are in O'Neil and Arturo's hands now.

First up Spivey and Stan. We'll post videos of them in work here.

DB

I wish I played better haha. Cant wait to see how these two come out.

Last edited:

I still have no idea what O'Neill has come up with for mine. Can't wait to find out what he comes up with.

Last edited:
I still have no idea what O'Neill has come up with for mine.

He's prepping the first two guys shaft art so we can start them this week, then he will get to yours. He's kind of a perfectionist so it will likely take him a few days.

DB

Freaking awesome. I can't wait to see what StanTheCaddy and Spivey's turn out like!! Can't wait for mine either, but I suppose I'll be patient :D

I'll probably start on my recap tonight. Might take me a little while, because I'm sure it will start out pretty lengthy and I'll try to parse it down into something humans will actually want to read.

I cannot wait to read some recaps. This event was so much fun and I know you guys will have a different perspective than ddec and I have.
I'm going to write a first one tonight at some point. Want to get some thoughts down while it's fresh in my head.

Back