Jeff says Howdy from Kansas

jefffann

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
True hacker here
Just thought I'd introduce myself.
Hail from Kansas City,Kansas
I'm a hacker but an avid golfer.Low score so far a 90.Damn 3 putting.
Go about twice a week trying to better my game
I go from 90's to 100+ depending on how sore my body is.
Been a UPSer for 35 years and a golfer for about 3 years.
I maybe played about 10 rounds in my late 20's and gave up.
Didn't get back into golf till my 50's.Now I play every chance I get to the detriment of things I really need to do.eg:housework,yardwork,etc.
Anyway hello all

Last edited:
Welcome Jeff. Glad you joined THP. Dont forget to check out our contest section of the website and see all the great stuff going on. As usual, tons of great threads and posts and we all have a great time around these parts.

Welcome to the site!

Hey neighbor! Whereabouts in KCK? I'm in Turner.

The Kansans are catching up to the Michaels around here--with Smallie right in the center of that Venn diagram.

Welcom, Jeffann.

welcome from a fellow new member and fellow hacker.

welcome! there is a great mix of people here... enjoy yourself!

True hacker here
Just thought I'd introduce myself.
Hail from Kansas City,Kansas
I'm a hacker but an avid golfer.Low score so far a 90.Damn 3 putting.
Go about twice a week trying to better my game
I go from 90's to 100+ depending on how sore my body is.
Been a UPSer for 35 years and a golfer for about 3 years.
I maybe played about 10 rounds in my late 20's and gave up.
Didn't get back into golf till my 50's.Now I play every chance I get to the detriment of things I really need to do.eg:housework,yardwork,etc.
Anyway hello all

So that's what happened to that set of clubs I had shipped via UPS. :laugh: Welcome and enjoy the banter.

So that's what happened to that set of clubs I had shipped via UPS. :laugh: Welcome and enjoy the banter.

I couldn't wear the brown shirt... I'd see that golf box and be WAY to tempted

Our beloved UPS guy is about to retire. He met his wife in our office building--she was working for the fellow who used to have our space. Nicest guy in the world, too. I'm gonna miss Joe.

Welcome Jeff. It seems like only yesterday, people here were welcoming me, making me feel at home... wait a minute, it was just yesterday. Welcome to THP from a fellow new member. By the way, did you get to the KC Golf Show last weekend?

Our beloved UPS guy is about to retire. He met his wife in our office building--she was working for the fellow who used to have our space. Nicest guy in the world, too. I'm gonna miss Joe.

ClairesUPSGuy.jpg

Welcome to THP, Jeff!

By the way, did you get to the KC Golf Show last weekend?

I did, it was a little disappointing. I was surprised by the number of financial advisers that had booth space. I did get to take a few swings with the new R9, sadly Nike didn't bring the Str8 Fit.

Hey neighbor! Whereabouts in KCK? I'm in Turner.

Turner rules
I grew up north of the river on strawberry hill but now I'm a Turner boy

Hey Jeff, Welcome to THP, your going to love it here, the people are gret the contests are fun!!!!!!!:banana:

Welcome to THP Jeff.

Back