The Official 2012 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This has been a solid game so far, perfect day to enjoy some football gents

The Lions are looking way better than I thought they would . I thought the Texans were gonna run away with this game

Sent from my stock TF101

It's Thanksgiving it's the one game a year they play good.

This is bull for Detroit. If they review all scoring plays, how can it not be reviewable? And Detroit gets a 15 yard penalty for throwing the review flag? WTF?

Yeah that's a bunch of bull!

That's amazing! !

They explained it, but it's still a crap rule. I hate instant replay, but come on.

This is bull for Detroit. If they review all scoring plays, how can it not be reviewable? And Detroit gets a 15 yard penalty for throwing the review flag? WTF?

That's such a ridiculous loop hole in that rule. You can't benefit after the flag was thrown?!? Even though the flag was thrown "illegally". The NFL has to address this. That's a huge turning point.

Tapping from my Steve Jobs talking device

That's such a ridiculous loop hole in that rule. You can't benefit after the flag was thrown?!? Even though the flag was thrown "illegally". The NFL has to address this. That's a huge turning point.

While it is, its all on Jimmy. This is why they say over and over and over again, wait to throw the flag until the play is completely over.

While it is, its all on Jimmy. This is why they say over and over and over again, wait to throw the flag until the play is completely over.

Agreed. He got a little rambunctious. Huge momentum shift, for sure.

Oh Swartz. Gets in coach fights and throws flags at the wrong time

That was a terrrrible call. Although Schwartzs shouda known better.

If you're gonna enforce that rule, at least get the play right, no matter what. Give him the 7 yard gain, then tac on the 15 for the illegal challenge. Take away a timeout and challenge, and play football.

This has been one crazy game!

Not a good day to be a kicker!

Man what a Thursday afternoon barn burner. I wish Detroit would win just because of that play with forsett but it doesn't look like it

Almost missed! Congrats to the Texans

Wow he almost hooked that left.

Waiting to see my sister's family picture at the end of the Lions game

Wow, no one wanted to win the first game. Houston tried not to win it on the winning kick!

Man, RG3 has a cannon for an arm.

Poor poor defense. wow.

Dropz Bryant shows up again.

Dez bring Dez. Just plain awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back