Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score

3-L.jpg

WS_FG_Tour_M3_Hybrid_Address-L.jpg

WS_FG_Tour_M3_Hybrid_Face-L.jpg

WS_FG_Tour_M3_Hybrid_Toe-L.jpg

CHICAGO, October 1, 2014
– Wilson Staff, the iron manufacturer with more majors won than any other golf brand, will introduce a new family of “F”, or “Feel”, products within its 2014 equipment line.

Following a successful release of the D100 family of products – tailored for the “D” player seeking distance and accuracy – Wilson Staff will launch a full line specifically for the Feel player. As defined by Wilson Staff in its F-C-D player profiling, the Feel player is more often the low handicap player who relies on impact feedback and values precision and shot-shaping ability.

Designed with extensive input from Wilson Staff tour professionals regarding the look, sound and feel of each product, the new Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 irons, driver, fairway woods and hybrids allow players everywhere to personalize their game.

“Wilson Staff is dedicated to helping golfers play their best and having custom fit, personalized equipment is the best way to make that happen,” explains Global Director of R&D Michael Vrska. “We believe strongly in adjustability, especially for what we identify as a Feel player, so that trajectory can be optimized and ball speed can be maximized. The FG Tour M3 products and Multi Fit System will make a sometimes confusing task easier to understand and implement. We want golfers to go to the tee with clubs that are right for them. Remember, this is your game, make it personal.”

The Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 family will be available at retail in January 2014.

Manufacturer’s Advertised Prices:

Wilson Staff FG Tour M3 hybrids - $199.99

Last edited:
Wow, that's a handsome hybrid. Lie angle adjustment is a really cool feature that I don't think we've really seen before.

I hope it looks and plays like the OG Fybrid.

Looks pretty good for a hybrid, hopefully it will perform well.

• Staff
Added pics to first post.

Need to see this one in person. The pics are alright, and are definitely appreciated.

I'm liking the looks of this, the shape with the square bottom definitely reminds me of the Adams hybrid.

Black looks sharp.

Need to see this one in person. The pics are alright, and are definitely appreciated.

Yup I agree with you ddec, the square toe throws me off a bit but the profile from the top looks good. Need to see this one live.

Has a little Adams thing going on. Smaller profile and squared toe. Should be a popular look for some.

Has a little Adams thing going on. Smaller profile and squared toe. Should be a popular look for some.

This was my thought as well. The shape looks very good IMO.

Definitely would love to have a loft adjustable hybrid.

Looks like Wilson is bringing out the big guns with this new line of equipment all three look really good.

Looks alot like an Adams hybrid to me.

Out of the three you have posted for this line up thus far, THIS one strikes my interest the most. The top and the face look very good, and the adjustability could make it work for me. I'm a bit intrigued about this one out of all of them so far.

That is a badass looking hybo to my eye, a good bit of old school adams in there and a splash of fybrid to my eye (face, not overall footprint size).

A hybrid with adjustable lie angles.. That looks like a great feature for the anti left hybrid

I think I need these. Wilson hybrids have been beasts for me in the past

I'm really interested, first hybrid the has grabbed my eye in a while.

82FF18A4-2B37-42C8-9C96-B8304EDACC27_zpsqdcavq68.jpg

This is possibly the most favorite club that I had all day. This hybrid just sets up awesome at address. The matte black top is perfect and it has a sleek profile that I really like in hybrids.

This hybrid was so easy to hit I can't tell you. The ball just jumped off of the face and the face was extremely hot on this club. I was so surprised at how easy this club was to hit.

Off-center hits especially on the toe were surprisingly forgiving. I didn't notice a ton of harsh feedback either on mishits. This club is a definite game changer and should be at the top of everybody's list for hybrids.

If I wasn't going to be gaming the X2 hot hybrids this year from Callaway, I would seriously think about getting these. In fact I may still be thinking about getting these. Don't tell my wife.

W/S has a pretty good history with their hybrids, so dcbrad's review doesn't surprise me a bit. The 2 Fybrid HSs in my bag now are the best hybrids I've ever played.

Good work today Brad. I am a hybrid fan and these look terrific.

Back