The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now to completely blow Canadans mind. This was my lunch today with War Eagle.

You know what this is my Canadian friend.
ba4urebe.jpg

Yes Mac and cheese and Bacon on a burger.
aqenejeh.jpg

There are a lot of words I would love to use to describe my feelings right now..

Not to mention you got to hang out with the jerk of jerks. Damnit, they need to make that GlobalCooling jacket happen so I can survive in Florida.

And now to completely blow Canadans mind. This was my lunch today with War Eagle.

ba4urebe.jpg

Yes Mac and cheese and Bacon on a burger.
aqenejeh.jpg

Oh my, I just ate and now I'm hungry again, id tear that stuff up!

That burger looks tasty.

I sure am glad KellyBo has a couple of T-Bones, sweet potato fries and rolls cooking right now! :hungry: You guys made me hungry as a bear

ba4urebe.jpg
Is it bad that I want some of this right now?

Is it bad that I want some of this right now?

No. And just think, you can get a Krispy Arepa with in walking distance of these fries.

I'm off work the next two days, again. Hello sleeping in, coffee and lots of THP time.

Not bad now, will be bad at 5am when ur running for the bowl
Very true.
No. And just think, you can get a Krispy Arepa with in walking distance of these fries.
If that was done, walking would be a must between the two. Or, I could possibly just roll my rotund self down the road.

Folks in Hawaii... They just don't get it. Or maybe are just a bit confused.
5e7y6epe.jpg

That's pretty funny Colt.

That's pretty funny Colt.

Line for Santa 30-40 long. Line for Hello Kitty... Well over 100.

Santa will remember this, kids.

Line for Santa 30-40 long. Line for Hello Kitty... Well over 100.

Santa will remember this, kids.

Better watch out...

Jamming to your favorite tunes and you look up and the whole class is staring at you...

Bailey's french vanilla creamer smells a lot better than it tastes.. Such a shame, I was expecting pure excellence in coffee form.
Just go with baileys. Screw the creamer junk.

For everyday use I'm a fat free hazelnut, big fan of the sweet cream and holiday flavors

Mmmmmmmm....Diet Mt. Dew.

I can't stand Coffee Mate creamers. I use the International Delight and I like the Southern Butter Pecan and Amaretto. Coffee Mate always has a weird, bitter flavor for some reason.

The best way to ruin a cup of coffee is to put creamer in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back