Luke Donald - Amazing Putting Stats

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Luke Donald put this out on Twitter last week and these 2012 stats are simply amazing. Over 90% from 10 feet and in is crazy.

Screen Shot 2012-11-21 at 10.55.15 AM.png

This is absolutely nuts. That is how good those guys are.

One of the things that stands out most to me is the massive number of putts taken from 3' and in. That goes to show how good his lag putting is to consistently get them in that range.

I bet he remembers that on less than 3 footer he missed. Amazing stats there.

it's unreal. 1 missed putt from inside 3 feet. Just shows you how this guy continues to be in the top few of the world rankings. Short game and putting.

Wow that is crazy! Wish my stats were half as good as that.

One of the things that stands out most to me is the massive number of putts taken from 3' and in. That goes to show how good his lag putting is to consistently get them in that range.

Good point! If you look the number of putts attempted drop drastically outside of 4 feet...that does say alot for his short game and his lag putting.

But 90% for inside 10 feet putting on different surfaces, with different breaks and speeds each week is nothing short of amazing!

holy cow, thats about as close to automatic as you can get in this game

That is unreal, it's easy to see how he's #2 in the world.

Just goes to show what us amateurs could score if we could putt.

One of the best putters in the world. You can see why now.

Needs to work on those 9 footers!!

Just goes to show what us amateurs could score if we could putt.

especially since there are quite a few of us on here who could drive the ball as far as he does...

Amazing stats and also a testament to his iron play having so many close putts.

wow. that's pretty amazing.

this stood out to me as well.

especially since there are quite a few of us on here who could drive the ball as far as he does...

We internet drive further than he does!

The stat in itself is impressive. The fact that it is done on the difficulty of the greens these guys encounter is just incredible.

I actually get excited watching Luke with the putter. You just know the ball is going in the hole and when it comes to a final round push, it's great to watch. One of the few guys you can say is exciting to watch putting.

Love seeing this kind of hard data. We know these guys are good, obviously, but seeing these kind of stats and numbers is always freaking amazing.

Dang, that is pretty impressive. Anyone here would LOVE to be 50% from 10' and in.

Luke is my favorite and that's one of the reasons why.

Insane numbers, would love to see some of the other top pro's data like that.

Those stats makes one wonder how good one could be even with half of those. Amazing stats.

Or what P4B said :)

Very impressive. considering his wedge game i'm not suprised that most of his putts are inside 5 feet

Very impressive. considering his wedge game i'm not suprised that most of his putts are inside 5 feet

His wedge game and putting kept him no.1 for quite a while!!!

Back