Get Well Freddie Kong

Thank you everyone, headed in now! Keeping up the faith! Talk at you soon.

My families thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

Tapatalking on my iPad

Your in my thoughts Freddie!!

Good luck Freddie....we will be thinking of you!

Freddie, all the best! I hope all goes well.

Hope all is well tadashi.

Now we wait, should have results in two days.

Sending good karma & mojo from the Great Groovy! Glad the Cat scan is done. Patience, friend, is all you need now.

Good luck on the tests. Prayers out for you.

I hope all is well with the fellow Badger. Get better fast my friend.

Just catching up after the holiday weekend. I'm not really close with many here, but can certainly attest to Freddie's contributions around here. He's a great guy who is always ready to help out someone when he can. Freddie, we're all thinking about you. Hope everything comes back clear and you get well soon.

All the best to you, Freddie. Sending you good thoughts and prayers.

Good luck Freddie!!

Just catching up after the holiday weekend. I'm not really close with many here, but can certainly attest to Freddie's contributions around here. He's a great guy who is always ready to help out someone when he can. Freddie, we're all thinking about you. Hope everything comes back clear and you get well soon.

Well said, my thoughts exactly. Get well Freddie!

Good wishes towards Freddie, we love ya man!

Good luck and prayers for ya, Freddie!!!

I hope they figure out the problem and get you feeling better soon Freddie. Prayers are sent your way.

Good luck Freddie! Hopefully it isn't anything major.

John Deere Tap'n

Get well mr kong!!!

'Wingin' it with Tapatalk

Freddie, I have always enjoyed our online conversations. The respect and love being shown here by me and everyone else is truly indicative of how you comport and share of yourself online and (from reports) in person. Sending some good California vibes your way for a good outcome and a return to full health.

Feel better Freddie. Hope everything turns out well.

Back